Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

Gov Ortom: "I Only Treat Snake Bites, I Don't Own A Snake Farm" Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ortom: "I Only Treat Snake Bites, I Don't Own A Snake Farm" Ortom (3281 Views)

Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC / Gov. Ortom And Suswam Reconcile.see How They Hugged Each Other(photos) / Benue Impeachment Plot : President Buhari Finally Speaks On Governor Ortom I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ortom: "I Only Treat Snake Bites, I Don't Own A Snake Farm" Ortom by Rayloverscrib: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2017
With the story of the intercepted containers of snake, wall geckos, spiders and hairy frogs that has been linked to the governor of Benue state, Samuel Ortom, it's becoming clearer who actually owns the containers.

In a statement released on social media by some acclaimed press crew to the governor has it that the governor was only into treating snake bites for people and that's like 20 years ago.

"... I don't have a snake farm here or any other place in the world. I started treating snake bites for peasant people over twenty years ago and if I had the power I would have killed all the snakes..."

As for the owner of the containers, as soon as we have further information regarding that, we will buzz you immediately, but for now, there has been no official linkage between the governor and the contraband.

Source: http://www.benuereporters.com/2017/08/got-ortom-only-treat-snake-bites-i-don.html

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Has All The Trappings Of A Superstar, But None Of A Good Leader / Kwara Decides: PDP Takes Early Lead As Military, DSS Takes Over State With Fight / Sunday Igboho Released By Benin Republic Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.