Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,132 members, 7,943,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? (1762 Views)

Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by flowman47(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2010
she is 10 years older than myself, incredibly beautiful, intelligent and sexy
single but living with my boss

i have a girl presently whom i am supposed to love as she does me
i tried but the feeling ain't just coming

my boss's girl says she would like me to keep her company in PH this valentine
as her BF (my boss), wont be coming back for now
but I'm a Lagos based dude with a girl here

To My Dudes In Here:

Wtf should i do, as i would so much like to go to PH
but my what about my GF?

To My Ladies In Here:

PH or Lagos.

can i just get my gf a gift and tell her my boss needs me in PH by valentine?

OH! ALMOST FORGOT, I AND MY GF ARE SUPPOSE TO TIE THE KNOT BY OCTOBER MY THIS YEAR

AM I bleeped EITHER WAY?

MARRIAGE WITHOUT LOVE and

GETTING FIRED OVER A WOMAN ?

PLS HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP YOUR BRO! cry
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by romsky: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2010
like say u go heed to our advice barawo
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by mystics(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2010
One hell of a post. Bunch of lies
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by flowman47(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2010
common bro i said i need help not sarcasms, a difficult choice for me right now

be helpful or dont reply pls
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by delagasky(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2010
The secret to sorting out the situation is communication, u need to talk to your so call "boss' girl", u need to know the basis of ur coming, except if she has expressly told u, u guy are gonna bleep all weekend long!! shocked shocked, as per ur girl, u already gave a suggestion tht might work, but u need to clarify, if its this other woman tht giving u the hots for now, tht has taken the love u had for ur own girl
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by flowman47(m): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2010
thanks delagasky my broda

the truth is dat i dont have the courage of asking my boss's girl wat my purpose of coming there is.

although i have my suspicions.

thanks anyways
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by delagasky(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2010
if u have the courage to fantasize abt her, then u need to man up and talk to her abt the specifics, call her and innocently ask her abt the details of ur visit, for instance, ask her and let her know u wont have any accommodation while in PH and see her reaction, if she says u'd be staying with her, then u have ur gateway to really ask her all u need to know. Play innocent like u had no idea wat she is planning, but dont act dumb o!!
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by agitator: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2010
too much lies now on NL. grin
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by r231(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2010
if you do it and your boss finds out wow you not only going to be losing your girl, you will lose your job as well so think about it.

ONE NIGHT OF PASSION CAN CAUSE YOU A LIFETIME OF PAIN
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by agitator: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
flowman47:

OH! ALMOST FORGOT, I AND MY GF ARE SUPPOSE TO TIE THE KNOT BY OCTOBER MY THIS YEAR

AM I bleeped EITHER WAY?

MARRIAGE WITHOUT LOVE and

GETTING FIRED OVER A WOMAN ?

PLS HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP YOUR BRO! cry

You must be really desperate to plan marriage with somebody you don't love or have feeling for.
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by smooooooth: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2010
your case is better, mine is even worse. my imaginary boss called my imaginary gf and said she wants me for valentine, now i'm in a dilemma, as i dnt know which to trade , the imaginary job or the imaginary love.
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by agitator: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
smooooooth:

your case is better, mine is even worse. my imaginary boss called my imaginary gf and said she wants me for valentine, now i'm in a dilemma, as i dnt know which to trade , the imaginary job or the imaginary love.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd

una no go kill me for nairaland
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by delagasky(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
This situation reminds me of a story i heard abt a guy who wasnt too sexually experienced when he was posted to a branch of with FBN as a youth corp member. His supervisor who was married with 3 kids already took a liking to him and made it clear that she'd like to get physical with him. Long story short, they arranged a rendezvous and the guy couldnt measure up cos of his inexperience. The lady was dissapointed and didnt hide it, that was the beginning of his problems at work, wateva he did wasnt good enough. She'd shout and embarrass him at the flimsiest excuse. her regular abuse was to call him "useless". The problem was tht this guy didnt tell the lady he wasnt experienced, so she feels he is impotent or somtin
So poster, wateva it is u want to do, think am well, infact if u can get her to talk abt it and spell out evrything, while u also lay out all ur cards on the table, the better for you
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by kitlady02(f): 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2010
A ga achu gi na oru, very soon EWU, *hisses*
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
Somebody wants to die in 2010 grin
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Amigoz(f): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
defo not moi cheesy

@ smoooooooth . . . . ur imaginary big pass london eye . , . . i bow o cheesy
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by oge4real(f): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2010
Yes you are nuts!
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by flowman47(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2010
my head go blow up oooooooooooooooooooooo

plenty insults for woman matter

una never get 2 lovers to choose from b4?

common guys dont cast the first stone oooooo

na advice i ask for, truly either way is bleeped

but i still have to choose as the time is near

oge4real if u really think i'm nuts?

i dont have to guess what ur love life is like
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by flowman47(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
oge4real see ur signature " go 4 them b4 they come 4 u. "

na wetin i plan do so na
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Ojumiii(m): 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2010
@poster Try to find out why is your boss not going to be around for his girl during val

For you girl, if you know that you do not really love her for anything, please don't go for her because you might end up hotting her and also hotting your self,

Whatever have fun and enjoy your self, life is too short to one moment pass you bye
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by mamagee3(f): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
Poster. . .
Is this your own way of seeking attention?
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2010
So because you've been lusting after, and want to fkc another woman this Val, you've suddenly realized you are not in love with the girl you want to marry undecided
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Freiburger(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
Its so obvious that u will be displaced of your job when your boss get to know about it,., but i guess u 're old enough to balance up what's more important for u, you boss's boo or your job.
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Abekeade08(f): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
It is not as if plenty jobs dey naija that you want to fu*ck the one you have up. I would advise you not to screw your bosses girlfriend cos the repercaussions might be more than him firing you. What if he brings boys to beat you up?? and all this for a woman who might not really be interested in anything but sexual sturvs with you. If you don't love your GF simply leave her and find somebody else, no one is putting a gun to your head to marry her. You are a fine boi, go ahead and find yourself a single new girl and save yourself a whole lot of regrets.
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abekeade08:

It is not as if plenty jobs dey naija that you want to fu*ck the one you have up. I would advise you not to screw your bosses girlfriend cos the repercaussions might be more than him firing you. What if he brings boys to beat you up?? and all this for a woman who might not really be interested in anything but sexual sturvs with you. If you don't love your GF simply leave her and find somebody else, no one is putting a gun to your head to marry her. You are a fine boi, go ahead and find yourself a single new girl and save yourself a whole lot of regrets.
Abeg jo, I dont think a guy as fine as that will be asking this retarded question. OP where did you steal that pic from tongue tongue tongue tongue

How are you doing by the way? grin
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by GoodLuck3: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
Poster, I think your one of those fools that are heart breakers, you suddenly realised that you do not love your GF who You are about to marry. It is obvious that you do not know what you want. ALL AM ASKING FOR IS FOR YOU NOT TO CONFUSED AND DECIEVE YOUR GF. LET HER GO, SO THAT SHE WILL BE ABLE TO FIND REAL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE.
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by oge4real(f): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2010
@poster, you are nuts.
Nuff said.
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Abekeade08(f): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abeg jo, I dont think a guy as fine as that will be asking this retarded question. OP where did you steal that pic from Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

How are you doing by the way?

lol. ebony you no serious. I am doing fine babe. Hope you are good too.
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by daduke2k(m): 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ehm she wasnt referin 2 u
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by ravenzord(m): 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ OP: No you're not nuts, U're just a confused guy in deep sh*t, just weigh the pros and the cons, then make ur decision.
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by flowman47(m): 12:45am On Feb 11, 2010
ebonyeyes
so fine guys dont choose between 2 girls right?

lol

well i think i've made my decision
no risk no reward

i am going to PH, and i will do watever, lucky for me none of u haters can report me to my GF

lol a man needs to take risks sometimes

oh and ebony that's me
if u need to see me just send me a mail

thanks all
Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 11, 2010
All this for one or two nights of pleasure? You could possibly lose your job(considering the serious credit crunch the world is in dont you give a sh1t? or you probably have rich parents to fall back on so its good I guess) and you could possible get yourself killed. Well atleast you will die a happy satiated man I hope it was worth itgrin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Am Still A Virgin At 28 / Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? / Don’t Expect Too Much From Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.