Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money (23827 Views)

The Subtle Ways Your Nigerian Bank Robs You Without Your Knowledge / 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money / Don't Waste Money N Time Travelling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by cheta02(m): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2017
No mata how u try to do your economics,you would definetly spend money.money is meant to be spent.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by hkidola00(m): 1:54am On Aug 04, 2017
DrSad:
Plus spending on girlfriends...taking care of someone else's future wife undecided
but she is giving u sex temporarily too...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by Ejomax77(m): 2:52am On Aug 04, 2017
helpful.
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by sfinkzslot(m): 2:52am On Aug 04, 2017
OP, I forgive for not adding this obvious underlisted point
sfinkzslot:
Ponzi schemes
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Using "Debit Card" I'm not sure this op lives in West Africa.
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by madjune(m): 3:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Buying babes recharge cards and gala on Ikeja along.
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by lastmaster(m): 5:49am On Aug 04, 2017
DrSad:
Plus spending on girlfriends...taking care of someone else's future wife undecided
This bad pass
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by lastmaster(m): 5:52am On Aug 04, 2017
gemale:
Setting your network strength to H+, 3G/4G. The temptation to dey stream video (especially x rated sites) steady ehn fit clear 1,2 gig go in 1 week. Since i came to a place where i dey only see edge for browsing, na 500mb i dey use monthly.
This one don already kill me
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by isaac65: 6:34am On Aug 04, 2017
hibee4uall:
Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

There are lots of Charitable organisations that can assist you if genuine. One of such is Lifechangers Foundation. Contact them on http://www.otplifechangers.org/

1 Like

Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by judedwriter(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mostly through Offerings and tithes,
And sowing of seeds.
Hmmm....oh really?
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by webincomeplus(m): 7:06am On Aug 04, 2017
DBANJEX:
This is Wat my friend Besot regards as "Ironu mekunnu" in Yoruba language. poor man's thought

discount fee, Atm... funny
Not in all cases. How many times have you seen a Gucci shirt on Dangote?
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by dfrost: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2017
webincomeplus:

Not in all cases. How many times have you seen a Gucci shirt on Dangote?

One of the rules I've used on NL is “always check a username before you quote the person”. Check the username and thank me later.

Imagine saying poor man's thinking? Rich man no dey flash wealth, na poor man dey flash am.
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by menxer: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Rapmoney:
Some nice tips you have posted but I want to let you know that the point you made about using ATM machine is flawed!!!

The distance of the bank should matter. For instance, I use Access Bank which is some kilometres from my house and about 200 Naira from my house, using public transport. Ecobank and Zenith Bank are very close to my house. I use my Access ATM card mostly on Ecobank and Zenith Bank machines to save cost of fuel or transportation. Using Ecobank or Zenith will cost me only 65 Naira.

We shouldn't be penny wise and pound foolish.

I was wondering why he didn't consider that.

Most times, Spending money is all about opportunity cost.

1 Like

Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by syncACE(m): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Mostly through Offerings and tithes, And sowing of seeds.
shey e pass 50 naira wey you dey pay for offering?
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by maasoap(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Rapmoney:
Some nice tips you have posted but I want to let you know that the point you made about using ATM machine is flawed!!!

The distance of the bank should matter. For instance, I use Access Bank which is some kilometres from my house and about 200 Naira from my house, using public transport. Ecobank and Zenith Bank are very close to my house. I use my Access ATM card mostly on Ecobank and Zenith Bank machines to save cost of fuel or transportation. Using Ecobank or Zenith will cost me only 65 Naira.

We shouldn't be penny wise and pound foolish.
The point is to discourage unnecessary withdrawal just because ATM is close to where we are. You're giving us entirely different scenario.
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by M7even(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Mostly through Offerings and tithes, And sowing of seeds.
hehehehehe eeditot
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by salesforce: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2017
Really
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by hibee4uall(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2017
isaac65:

There are lots of Charitable organisations that can assist you if genuine. One of such is Lifechangers Foundation. Contact them on http://www.otplifechangers.org/

OK, thanks
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by donqx: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2017
really
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by olowobaba10: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2017
AND SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S FUTURE WIFE?
DrSad:

Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by Psoul(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2017
DrSad:

Brother, someone is taking care of ur own future wife somewhere. So be kind enough to reciprocate the good gesture.
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by phiszo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
the last one is ok. the rest ain't.
Re: 5 Subtle Ways People Waste Money by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Uniqueness01:
So true....I am guilty of 1,2 3.

For 2, maybe you have to take #300 bike or #200 bus to avoid #100 deduction on your atm....you better wise up

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Keys To Long Term Success In Your Business!!!! / Have You Mistakenly Credited A Bank Account Before? Share Your Experience / China, Nigeria Sign Currency Swap Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.