Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,500 members, 7,904,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me (685 Views)

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me by woye77: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2010
i have a stable partner and we love each other to bits - now there is this lady in my company who is my superior - she is very attractive but very strict. i noticed since i've joined the company that she has a soft spot for me and always cracks jokes with me. Sometimes she even allows me to have off-days when i cannot come to work and sometimes she makes some suggestive comments. recently she asked me to join her for lunch and we both travelled in her car to an eatery. She then confessed to me that she likes me and would love to develop a closer relation with me - i'm confused and i don't know what to do because she is my boss and is very influential in the company. I don't want to lose my job. Though i told her i will think about the offer and get back to her, even if i decide to say yes, my gf has a friend of hers who works at the same company and she might suspect if anything develops and gossip to my girlfriend - i'm really confused - pls advice
Re: Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me by mystics(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2010
You dont have a problem. Why are u confused? If u agree to her proposal, why For favours? Dnt miss it man.
Re: Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me by mamachi(f): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2010
Money is not eveything remember money is the root of all evil.
dnt go dating your boss because you do not want 2 loose ur job. pls dont give in to her advances. For the sake of the love u have have 4 ur girl.
Re: Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2010
You cannot eat your cake and have it. It is IMPOSSIBLE. Therefore use your head and stand for the right thing which I think you know very clearly.
Re: Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me by chidyke77(m): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2010
Tell her that u hv a gfriend.
Re: Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me by smooooooth: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2010
be a man, tell her u not interested.
Re: Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me by delagasky(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2010
U need to have a clear picture of the situation, when she said she'd like to her a closer relations with u, did she say a relationship? why dont u invite her to lunch and find out the specifics, then u'd know where u stand. In my opinion, if she wants a relationship with physical and emotional intimacy, u need to know what the basis is, marriage or just intimacy? I can see the situation is a knife edge one and u need to apply some wisdom.
Re: Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me by lynxnoon(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2010
adding to what delagasky said
u need to hear what exactly she wants and tell her outrightly that u r in a serious relationship and not thinking of calling it off
All said and done, it still boils down to what u also want not neccessarily whether u r scared u will lose ur job if u dont play ball
Take care and wish u all the wisdom u need
cheers
Re: Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me by delagasky(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2010
^^^in addition u need to let ur boss know abt ur fears as per your job security, either way i.e if u decide to have something with her or not
Re: Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me by parislomo(f): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2010
. . . . . . and Daniel purposed in his heart not to defile himself with the king's portion. . . . . .
Re: Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me by doggyall: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2010
, too much Yoruba movies!, just switch off your set.
Re: Pls Advice! My Boss Is In Luv With Me by jice(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2010
No man has power to decide your life but u and God.

Stand for both you see that lady leave the office for you if she doesn't wat to leave you alone

(1) (Reply)

How Can U Seduce An American Breed Gurl / Am In Trouble Plss Help Needed / How Do I Forget About A Girl That Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.