Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Green Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Green Truth (253 Views)

Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) / 9th Assembly: Reps Members Speak On Gbajabiamila ‘buying’ Votes With Green Cards / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Green Truth by AGROHEALTH(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please do not crucify me if you can't relate to this fact;
Several times we have heard and are still hearing about flood in some states that we believe that is up to standard.
I've read so many news online concerning what flood has done to people and how their state government is trying to control the flood.
All these made me to kneel on my knees, with my hands up; thanking God for the Governor of CROSS RIVER STATE.
I've recorded 144hours of steady rainfall in Calabar, last week but there has never been a day I come out from my house and see a PATH surrounded by water.
I've never heard of flood or any destruction caused by flood.
I think ALL the governors in this country Nigeria, should stand and give a round of applauds to the Governor of CROSS RIVER STATE.
God bless Gov. Ben Ayade
God bless CRS
God bless Calabar.
Re: Green Truth by AGROHEALTH(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Modified

(1) (Reply)

Website Developers In Nigeria / Govt. To Create Additional 7000 Jobs For Nigerians / I Am Running For Election Because Of My Passion To Serve – Scott

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.