Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

‘I Would Rather Die As A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than Live As A Slave In Ni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Would Rather Die As A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than Live As A Slave In Ni (369 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Will Rather Die Than Join APC / I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Would Rather Die As A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than Live As A Slave In Ni by PurityPhils(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Former Minister of Aviation, and Spokesperson for the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation during the 2015 general election, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has said he ” would rather live and die as a free man in an independent Oduduwa Republic than continue to live and die as a slave in the Federal Republic of Nigeria”.

Fani-Kayode made this statement in snippets of his article: “Nnamdi Kanu : The Rise Of Biafra And The Coming Of Oduduwa”, which was sent to ALEDEH on Tuesday, August 1

In the article, the PDP chieftain noted that those that ” dismiss the widening divisions and agitations” in Nigeria are not only naive but also do so at their own peril.

Fani-Kayode’s statement is coming at the time the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and director of London based radio Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is agitating for the Republic of Biafra.

Like Kanu, Fani-Kayode has also thrown his weight behind the emergence of Oduduwa Republic, which he said would come after Biafra independence.

Read more: https://aledeh.com/rather-die-free-man-oduduwa-republic-live-slave-nigeria-fani-kayodei-would-rather-die-as-a-free-man-in-oduduwa-republic-than-live-as-a-slave-in-nigeria-fani-kayode/

1 Like

Re: ‘I Would Rather Die As A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than Live As A Slave In Ni by divinehand2003(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hope Yorubas can be trusted this time around?
Re: ‘I Would Rather Die As A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than Live As A Slave In Ni by krash40: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
hmm

(1) (Reply)

OSGF Press Release / Leaders After Me Were Unable To Improve Power Generation_obasanjo / What Was Tinubu's Job Before He Became The Governor Of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.