Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,916 members, 7,879,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son (49461 Views)

I'm A Mummy's Boy - Yul Edochie Says, Shares Picture / Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce / Bukky Wright Acquires A House In U.S (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by kenoz(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by zudozz: 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
d guy really looks like an 1dort!
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by samtee37(m): 12:30am On Aug 02, 2017
OgaLinus:

Bro I'm a Tribalist on NL no doubt, Just had to follow the crowd, Honestly personally I'm not a Tribalist

Do u now see why people should watch, what they say online,cause it might hurt later.. ... lesson to others

Sorry for quoting you bro
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Seguntimmy(m): 1:29am On Aug 02, 2017
None of my business, or I should go and fry akara 4 una?

Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by gudofuck231: 3:45am On Aug 02, 2017
amzee:
Na him sabi jare.
I pray success come my way too.

Nigga...........

Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Its common sense to dress how you want to be addressed. If you dress like gay, speak and act like gay then people will perceive and address you as such.
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by amzee(m): 6:21am On Aug 02, 2017
gudofuck231:

Nigga...........
Nope
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by OgaLinus: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2017
HDVideos:

Do Pm me your account number, let me send something small to you my brother
Good morning, I sent you a mail sir
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by OgaLinus: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2017
seyijobi:

send your account number.
Good morning sir, i sent you a mail
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by king9952: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2017
mrmrmister:

I would have helped you, but you're a stupid-ass tribalist.

I hope you die of hunger! undecided
Sincerely.
You are worst than so called tribalist for wishing another person death, may thunder without break fire that your mouth if you have ever posted any anti tribal post here on NL. Because of people like you who can't look pass above past to reach out for another human in need possibly show them love to convert them to your so called holy than thou attitude, people like me exist. I will step in to help this brother, actually i will put him on a monthly salary to ensure his feeding till his graduate, now go bleep your self motherfucker, he is getting some of this $$$$..
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by king9952: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2017
eagleeye2:

I knew this was going to happen. Now you need people's help, and someone just had to go through your posts to know if you are legit. Only for them to come across one of your posts where you were insulting his/her tribe.
SMH. Good luck with your quest.

Hey OGA LINUS pm or send me friend request on FB. You don't have to beg any sucker for help, they also post some shit about other tribe, text me your number or whatsAap me here 8324470700. Udo dili gi nwanne..
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by mrmrmister: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2017
king9952:

You are worst than so called tribalist for wishing another person death, may thunder without break fire that your mouth if you have ever posted any anti tribal post here on NL. Because of people like you who can't look pass above past to reach out for another human in need possibly show them love to convert them to your so called holy than thou attitude, people like me exist. I will step in to help this brother, actually i will put him on a monthly salary to ensure his feeding till his graduate, now go bleep your self motherfucker, he is getting some of this $$$$..

Oh good for you. undecided

You can jump off a bridge when you're done.
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by DRPAIT123(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2017
this nigger self go deh form celebrity.... meanwhile whot a striking resemblance you've got with y'all mom,I hope you resemble you dad too sha,or make i add bastard to your moniker(gay,spoilt brat,bastard)
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2017
who release dis one sef sad
gerarahere mhen
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by eagleeye2: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2017
king9952:

Hey OGA LINUS pm or send me friend request on FB. You don't have to beg any sucker for help, they also post some shit about other tribe, text me your number or whatsAap me here 8324470700. Udo dili gi nwanne..
Maybe you don't know. A bu m' nwafor ala Igbo. Sometimes we don't have to show our bigotry just for the fun of it.
Ndi okenye anyi ha, nwere a lot to do. Umu Igbo juru ebe n' ile, imagine ihe ha ga na e lose because some people chose to be bigots.
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=mrmrmister post=59053108]

I would have helped you, but you're a stupid-ass tribalist.

I hope you die of hunger! undecided
Sincerely.

Lol This Is Too Savage, This Is A Great Lesson, Always Watch What You Say In Public because You Don't Know Who Might Help You In Future!!!
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by king9952: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
eagleeye2:

Maybe you don't know. A bu m' nwafor ala Igbo. Sometimes we don't have to show our bigotry just for the fun of it.
Ndi okenye anyi ha, nwere a lot to do. Umu Igbo juru ebe n' ile, imagine ihe ha ga na e lose because some people chose to be bigots.
i don't give a shit whichever language or your tribe, your response to the poor dude was absurd and wicked, check all my post here, never indulge in tribal war or disparage of any tribe, infact my few post in the past repudiated such indulgence, perhaps some people could not distinguish between sports and character, criticizing an actor is not same as criticizing the act, hating the player instead of the game is an act of ignorance, two wrong never would make a right. Though i agree in cleaning up this anti-tribe infested site, what some don't realize is so many people around the globe frequent this site for latest news and trust me we read some of those shameless tribalist comments, those ones indulging in it were themselves victims of old age tradition and the state of the nation impulsively, none ever could pass litmus test of tribalism. My best friend here in Houston is a Youroba dude, as an Igbo, i called him amala boy, he called me akpu man, we laughed and hugged, we've known for 8 years and i was honoured as his best man during his weeding, yes there are many igbos and yourobas here but we bonded and act like two brothers, surprisingly some igbos that need my assistance would go to him first to assist them to arrange a meeting with me, my point is simple, Nigerians talk about trabalism so much but do not have the DNA of practical tribalism, we love ourselve more than we ourselve even noted, several different tribes have bonded as best friends just like my amala boy in every corner of the world and in naija, some enjoy this so called tribal war sentiment for mere fun of it just as we once did during the high school when two students exchange word mostly talk about other family or even mothers in a negative form while other speculative students clap and laugh in an amusements, some times they ended up in actual fight which at the end, ritual handshake as friend again took place, i have no issue cautioning the dude for his post but wishing him dead was an issue, that prompted my reaction, i was compelled by it to send the young man $100 yesterday equvillent 35,402.25 naira to make sure he would not starve to death, as for you, you need to turn from such mean spirited heart, no condition is permanent , that person you wished dead today may be the one to decide your fate tomorrow. Ya gazieri gi nke oma.
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by eagleeye2: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
king9952:

i don't give a shit whichever language or your tribe, your response to the poor dude was absurd and wicked, check all my post here, never indulge in tribal war or disparage of any tribe, infact my few post in the past repudiated such indulgence, perhaps some people could not distinguish between sports and character, criticizing an actor is not same as criticizing the act, hating the player instead of the game is an act of ignorance, two wrong never would make a right. Though i agree in cleaning up this anti-tribe infested site, what some don't realize is so many people around the globe frequent this site for latest news and trust me we read some of those shameless tribalist comments, those ones indulging in it were themselves victims of old age tradition and the state of the nation impulsively, none ever could pass litmus test of tribalism. My best friend here in Houston is a Youroba dude, as an Igbo, i called him amala boy, he called me akpu man, we laughed and hugged, we've known for 8 years and i was honoured as his best man during his weeding, yes there are many igbos and yourobas here but we bonded and act like two brothers, surprisingly some igbos that need my assistance would go to him first to assist them to arrange a meeting with me, my point is simple, Nigerians talk about trabalism so much but do not have the DNA of practical tribalism, we love ourselve more than we ourselve even noted, several different tribes have bonded as best friends just like my amala boy in every corner of the world and in naija, some enjoy this so called tribal war sentiment for mere fun of it just as we once did during the high school when two students exchange word mostly talk about other family or even mothers in a negative form while other speculative students clap and laugh in an amusements, some times they ended up in actual fight which at the end, ritual handshake as friend again took place, i have no issue cautioning the dude for his post but wishing him dead was an issue, that prompted my reaction, i was compelled by it to send the young man $100 yesterday equvillent 35,402.25 naira to make sure he would not starve to death, as for you, you need to turn from such mean spirited heart, no condition is permanent , that person you wished dead today may be the one to decide your fate tomorrow. Ya gazieri gi nke oma.
You mistake me for another. please calm down and go through the thread again and see what I posted.
What I said was, ”I know this will come back to bite him". I have Yoruba friends as well and I am Igbo. But when someone come online and start insulting there other tribe and still use the same platform he used for tribal insult to beg for help, what do you think those he has insulted will do?
eagleeye2:

I knew this was going to happen. Now you need people's help, and someone just had to go through your posts to know if you are legit. Only for them to come across one of your posts where you were insulting his/her tribe.
SMH. Good luck with your quest.
Read again, and properly channel your anger somewhere else or not.
Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by king9952: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
eagleeye2:

You mistake me for another. please calm down and go through the thread again and see what I posted.
What I said was, ”I know this will come back to bite him". I have Yoruba friends as well and I am Igbo. But when someone come online and start insulting there other tribe and still use the same platform he used for tribal insult to beg for help, what do you think those he has insulted will do?

Read again, and properly channel your anger somewhere else or not.
Error noted. Disregard those write up, it was meant for the guy with user name mrmrmister and not you, correction taken. My apology.

1 Like

Re: Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son by mrmrmister: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
king9952:

Error noted. Disregard those write up, it was meant for the guy with user name mrmrmister and not you, correction taken. My apology.

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company / Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] / Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.