Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,226 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Plateau State Government Official Nearly Kills A Man With A Knife Over Driving - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau State Government Official Nearly Kills A Man With A Knife Over Driving (486 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic / 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plateau State Government Official Nearly Kills A Man With A Knife Over Driving by 24naija: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
According to a facebook user, ‎Dakwal Lengs‎ . He narrated a story of how he was almost killed (alleged) , see more below.

This man with black cap using this government car brought out a knife in his car trying to kill me so when he didn’t get to me he punched the back tyre of my car. Just because we met at a narrow road at coret hamlet. A wedding reception ground. Thanks to Nigerians men and women who stood with me and he was forced to pay for the tyre. What a government official doing with knife in his car? Is that why we voted them in to power?His name is Mr Casmire Bawa. Central zone liason officer to governor Simon Lalong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFUXsVFyBvQ
Re: Plateau State Government Official Nearly Kills A Man With A Knife Over Driving by superior494(m): 3:33am On Aug 02, 2017
RIP

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attacked A Catholic Church During 6am Mass This Morning In Anambra State / Top 10 Cash Seizures That Shocked Nigeria 2017 (watch Video) / I Can't Fall For This Cheap Scam.....I am A NIGERIAN!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.