Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,656 members, 7,944,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Would You Like A Rolls Royce Ghost Off-roader? (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Like A Rolls Royce Ghost Off-roader? (photos) (1158 Views)

Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop / Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ / Brabus 900 Unveiled As The Most Powerful V12 Off-roader In The World (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like A Rolls Royce Ghost Off-roader? (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
The Rolls Royce Ghost is usually known as a low profile long wheel base sedan.. but this rendering is aimed at changing all that. This Rolls Royce Ghost Off-roader would take you everywhere in style. Even through the flood and even to the farm. Well, you have to be filthy rich to do all that.

This Ghost comes with large tyres, steel bumpers, floodlight, a snorkel, etc. Looks more like a baby Cullinan on steroids. It surely won’t come with less than a V12 engine.

This will surely be a life saver for the rich in Nigeria. Ready to soak up all flood and the potholes.

Even if it does not make it to production, a one-off may be built.

https://autojosh.com/would-you-like-a-rolls-royce-ghost-off-roader-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Would You Like A Rolls Royce Ghost Off-roader? (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
I love this concept, money na the problem.
Re: Would You Like A Rolls Royce Ghost Off-roader? (photos) by smartty68(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
The concept is classic! Just don't wanna starting imagining the price of the ride cheesy

I'm suspecting this ride to be AutoJoshNG's tongue
Re: Would You Like A Rolls Royce Ghost Off-roader? (photos) by sonofspada(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
I want Roylce Royce Nairalander
Re: Would You Like A Rolls Royce Ghost Off-roader? (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
This Ghost comes with large tyres, steel bumpers, floodlight, a snorkel, etc

Snorkel, that's a super nice feature, very good for Lekki residents. I'm sure they can afford it, money no be problem. Large cars don't appeal to me, I'll pass.

Re: Would You Like A Rolls Royce Ghost Off-roader? (photos) by eeeeeee: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!
This is sacrilege who did this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Car Alarm For Hyundai Elantra 2008 / Implication Of Number Plate And License in Lagos / See What These Children Did During Their Summer Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.