Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,709 members, 7,921,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Boobs Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Popular Celebrity Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boobs Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Popular Celebrity Cries Out (3560 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boobs Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Popular Celebrity Cries Out by bbbabes(f): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
While most women pay big bucks to enhance their boobs ,Amber Rose revealed she is thinking of reducing her ''heavy boobs'' According to her, she has been suffering from back pain and can't wear cute little shirts.She wrote

I'm thinking about getting a breast reduction this year, my boobs are stupid heavy, my back hurts and I can't wear cute lil shirts without a grandma bra. I'm really scared of the lollipop scars tho.... any advice? Are there any ladies out there that are much happier even though you have breast reduction scars? And no I don't have implants so they can't just cut around the nipple, tell me about ur experiences �� - muva

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/my-brea-sts-are-too-heavy-i-need-to.html?m=1

Re: My Boobs Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Popular Celebrity Cries Out by bbbabes(f): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: My Boobs Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Popular Celebrity Cries Out by kachi19: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
What is heavy dia? Na so all this gyals take de find trouble tomorrow now dey will charge people to court for raping dia bobby
Re: My Boobs Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Popular Celebrity Cries Out by Rapoo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
folashade96:
Space booked and reserved.

it's only in this kind of thread you know how to book space, amen shift jare with this ur fatty body so that I can see whats above
Re: My Boobs Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Popular Celebrity Cries Out by divinehand2003(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hahaha

You should be happy my dear. We love it that way.
Re: My Boobs Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Popular Celebrity Cries Out by bbbabes(f): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
At a point, Amber Rose went totally nakeed self, see the the full pix here

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/amber-rose-shows-off-her-full-nake-d.html?m=1

Re: My Boobs Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Popular Celebrity Cries Out by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin

Wetin this one carry wey she dey shout?

(1) (Reply)

50cent Trolls Kanye On IG Using A Disrespectful Photo Of Kanye And Trump! / Brazil Star Dani Alves Completes Bottle Cap Challenge With His Joystick (Photos) / Actress Chizzy Alichi & Fiance Kisses, Release Date For Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.