Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,973 members, 7,942,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest (863 Views)

Cryptogene! The Cryptoevolution #Aug10Pre_ICO / Cryptogene (bounty) Signature Campaign On Bit Cointalk / Cryptogene Article On Cointelegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by cryptogene: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
**Tok en Launch**

There'll be a total of 50,000,000 C G T issued. Out of which 25,000,000 would be sold during the I C O phase.

We chose waves as the platform on which we would launch our crowd sale, while we implement our smart contracts on ethe .reu.m.

Our goal is to raise a maximum of $2.5 million USD and a minimum of $1 million USD. Some of the numbers may change with Wave/USD exchange rates and volatility.

Pre I C O starts August 10th 2017, and would last for 2 weeks. There'll be a 50% bonus for all pre I C O tokens.
I C O starts a month after the end of the pre I C O and will last for 2 months.

Tok en Distribution

Out of a total of 50,000,000 C G T issued,

*50% of which will be distributed to the public through an I C O

*20% will be reserved for founders and core developers

*20% will be reserved for future stakeholders

*10% reserved for marketing

I C O structure

Pre I C O: During the pre sale, Cryp togene will be raising funds for the marketing and development of the Cryp togene project. The Pre ICO will last for 2 weeks starting from August 10, 2017.

Details:

- Token name: C G T

- Represents: Proof of Interest

- Token price: $0.05 (50% Off)

- Tokens amount. 5,000,000 of total 25,000,000

- Platform: Waves

- Pre I C O launch date and time: 10th August, 2017

- Pre I C O time frame: 2 weeks (14 days).

ICO: During the crowd sale, cryp togene will be raising funds for the marketing and continuous development of the Cryp togene project. The I C O will last for 2 months starting 1 month after end of pre I C O

Details:

- Token price: $0.1

- Tokens amount. 20,000,000

- Platform: Wave

Check our website or join the tele gram group via the link on sign ature

2 Likes

Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by fatimababy95(f): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by scozky: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Awesome! Following keenly.
cryptogene:
**Tok en Launch**

There'll be a total of 50,000,000 C G T issued. Out of which 25,000,000 would be sold during the I C O phase.

We chose waves as the platform on which we would launch our crowd sale, while we implement our smart contracts on ethe .reu.m.

Our goal is to raise a maximum of $2.5 million USD and a minimum of $1 million USD. Some of the numbers may change with Wave/USD exchange rates and volatility.

Pre I C O starts August 10th 2017, and would last for 2 weeks. There'll be a 50% bonus for all pre I C O tokens.
I C O starts a month after the end of the pre I C O and will last for 2 months.

Tok en Distribution

Out of a total of 50,000,000 C G T issued,

*50% of which will be distributed to the public through an I C O

*20% will be reserved for founders and core developers

*20% will be reserved for future stakeholders

*10% reserved for marketing

I C O structure

Pre I C O: During the pre sale, Cryp togene will be raising funds for the marketing and development of the Cryp togene project. The Pre ICO will last for 2 weeks starting from August 10, 2017.

Details:

- Token price: $0.05 (50% Off)

- Tokens amount. 5,000,000 of total 25,000,000

- Platform: Waves

- Pre I C O launch date and time: 10th August, 2017

- Pre I C O time frame: 2 weeks (14 days).

ICO: During the crowd sale, cryp togene will be raising funds for the marketing and continuous development of the Cryp togene project. The I C O will last for 2 months starting 1 month after end of pre I C O

Details:

- Token price: $0.1

- Tokens amount. 20,000,000

- Platform: Wave

Check our website or join the tele gram group via the link on sign ature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by tex25: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fantastic
Looking forward to this closely
Kudos
Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by cryptogene: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
tex25:
Fantastic
Looking forward to this closely
Kudos
Thanks and we will make sure the project is successful...

1 Like

Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by cryptogene: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by cryptogene: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
More news coming soon on how we intend to distribute bounty
Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by leo1234(m): 6:50am On Aug 03, 2017
Good
Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by cryptogene: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Thanks, just keep following the thread
leo1234:
Good
Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by cryptogene: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2017
We'll be opening up the signature campaign for Cryp togene soon...

Just keep following....
Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by lloydkizz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is good, leveraging on blockchain technology to bring about development in Africa.
Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by Zico5(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by cryptogene: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Pre sale and bounty almost here.....

Are you ready?
Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by cryptogene: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Details of bounty is finally out, will update in some minutes......

Keep following.....
Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by cryptogene: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cryp togene Pre-ICO starts in 3 days!!!

Are you ready?
Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by cryptogene: 7:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Pre ICO is live, check our website for details..
Re: Cryptogene Pre ICO Details And How You Can Invest by cryptogene: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
We raised 9 btc and 364 waves on our first day of pre ico sale....

We are not only African, we are GLOBAL.....

(1) (Reply)

See As Best Student In WAEC Exams Got Rewarded On Twitter / Prepare For Uniben Putme With Ulearn / Study On Cheap Tuition In Bulgaria For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.