Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,276 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification (3288 Views)

E-book On How To Send And Receive Money Using Paypal Without Changing Your IP A / How I Got A Verified USA Paypal Account / How To Create A Usa Paypal Account That Can Never Be Blocked By Paypal For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by tounshow: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
please i also want to open an activr paypal.account ...it has taken forever to.my naija card. please help.me too
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by tounshow: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
ModestGal:

how to earn and exchange sir
please help/assist me too
Re: Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification by Thoniaagirl(f): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
Let me start with little rundown on Paypal
PayPal is the biggest channel for paying and receiving money when you work online, the fact that it can be used with debit Payoneer card is very convenient. Some of the amateur freelancers are usually very frustrated when they find that PayPal does not work with their local banks and therefore their funds are locked in, or they pay very expensive 3rd party services to access their money. Due to this, the freelancers lose out on a number of projects that could scale their freelancing career to a new height. But do not let a small thing as this, bog you down.
Other Paypal users may want to receive or send or make a purchase using Paypal but due to unverified account, it will amount to putting trust in the hands of the 3rd party.
Some people have a problem verifying their Paypal account because they don't have Payoneer card or yet to receive the one they applied for.
It is more than two years in which PayPal extend their service to Nigeria and 9 other countries. But I don't know the reason why PayPal does not yet remove the restrictions on other features, especially the ability to receive fund/payment i.e Nigeria PayPal cannot receive fund/payment.

Nigerians and other none supported countries still looking for the option of opening other countries PayPal account, especially that of the USA which is the best of all. Many Nigerians have been opening USA PayPal account, although some got it right while some got it wrong and get banned at the end.

There are lots of information on the internet on how to open and verify a USA PayPal account, but most of them are either outdated or complex. In respect to this, I've decided to come up with my method of verifying Paypal with VCC (Virtual Credit Card) instead of waiting for Payoneer Master Card.
Below are picture illustrations on how you can use your Paypal without mobile verification and by using VCC to verify it.
The VCC you can get it from some sites at 15 dollars or less or more but I can't tell if it is working. I have an Indian guy who I brought few VCC to verify my Paypal and for others.

Can you still get me a VCC

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Igbo Man That Founded The Diamond Bank / Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston / Could Somone Pls Link Me Up To Any Dangote Sugar Distributor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.