Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,687 members, 7,889,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Tooth Ache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tooth Ache (5657 Views)

Severe Tooth Ache / Best Natural Tooth Ache Solution / Solution To Tooth Ache Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tooth Ache by sweetmum(f): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
am having tooth ache since last night,i feel as if am going crazy,the dental clinic will open tomorrow,pls what will i take to reduce the pain?
thank you.
Re: Tooth Ache by Aolly(f): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2010
sorry that my reply is rather coming late.whenever i have tooth ache, i always take mixanal tablet and it has always worked for me. try it and you will give your own testimony.
Re: Tooth Ache by revenge(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
Pls oo myne is also acheing me my tooth brke infact the upper molar teetl it broke into half and it making there to pain me, a bit i dont use it to chew foods cos food particle end up traped in the broken hole, can i remove it or should i take mixanal
Re: Tooth Ache by Aolly(f): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2010
hello revenge,i am not a dentist,just that i got to know about mixana from a friend.it happens that then,i was having this serious tooth-ache and i was even planning to gush out the teeth until a friend of mine recommended mixana tablet to me.it works for me and it has work for a lot of people that i recommended it to.
it has no side effect and it is very cheap to afford,i think you should try it then if it doesn't work,you can contact your dentist. i pray it works for you,good luck.
Re: Tooth Ache by revenge(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
did not work i need to remove the gar dam tooth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. / I Need To Get Pregnant But I Havent Seen My Period In Three Months / Health Benefits Of Buchu Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.