Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,484 members, 7,892,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Interview With Yaradua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With Yaradua (563 Views)

Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) / Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie / Obasanjo Angry With Yaradua Over Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Yaradua by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2010
caveat: Beware this is only a figment of someone's imagination with no Malicious intentions.

Reporter: How are you feeling Mr. President?

Yar'Adua: I feel like I am still in  Saudi Arabia though I am not sure where I am. Ask Turai, she will tell you how I am feeling.

Reporter: Why did you give interview to BBC instead of NTA?

Yar'Adua: My people cannot watch or listen to NTA due to NEPA. But with BBC, everyone will turn on their generators to watch and listen,  Who will burn their diesel to watch NTA. Even Goodluck will not do that.

Reporter: What about your 7 point agenda?

Yar'Adua: Forget about that! That was dead on arrival. It was even OBJ's idea. I have streamlined that into only 1 agenda - 'Hanging on to dear life'. This will work for every Nigerian. Very simple concept that I learned here in Saudi or Yemen!

Reporter: What are you going to do about  Jos crisis?

Yar'Adua: Jos? Is that still part of Nigeria? Wallahi, I didn't remember.
THE PRESIDENT HAS FINALLY SPOKEN,
FIND ATTACHED HIS HEALTH STATUS.

Reporter: When are you coming back to Nigeria?

Yar'Adua: Never! I am not coming back but don't tell Turai or Andoakaa.
Turai might order these housemaids to switch off my life support. Andoakaa might convince Nigerians that I can rule from heaven(?) and I am just tired of the whole thing.

Reporter: What message do you have for your daughters?

Yar'Adua: Marry only governors. Forget the Muttallab's!

Reporter: What message do you have for Nigerians?

Yar'Adua: Hold on tight! You think the ride has been rough, it is going to get worse from here. I am glad that I am not going to be part of it. I  am enjoying my stay here. My brother, please change that channel for me. I need to watch the next soccer game. Angolans are my favorite team. I just love them.

Reporter: Thank you Mr. President.

Yar'Adua: Oh me? I am still the President? Thank you! You better leave before Turai gets back here!

THE PRESIDENT PIC IS ATTACHED 4 your VIEW   

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

blessny ogb
daewoo nigeria limited
onne/bori road junction
rivers state.

Re: Interview With Yaradua by emekamn(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2010
What nonsense!!!!!!!
Re: Interview With Yaradua by emekamn(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
What nonsense!!!!!!!
Re: Interview With Yaradua by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ emeka, hope you're not a sympathizer. This publication was circulated via mail and has been on for a few weeks now. Anyone who've seen it draw some humor from it, unfortunately, it is also a political reality.
Re: Interview With Yaradua by edoyad(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2010
grin @chipmunk you just did away with your credit, here i was thinking you composed that wonderful piece.
Re: Interview With Yaradua by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
Of course i did not compose it, it's been circulating on the internet for weeks. You can keep the credit cos i don't want no state security operatives behind my back. grin
Re: Interview With Yaradua by edoyad(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
State kini ? It is called freedom of speech my guy and no jackal can do squat for expressing your opinion as long as it doesn't incite violence, defame or amount to sedition.
Did the state security service go after anyone for calling OBJ baba sege.
Re: Interview With Yaradua by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2010
Guy, things dey happen for Naija o. I just saw a Video where people were being shot by overzealous soldiers during the recent Jos crisis. I almost shed tear seeing someone who is probably innocent lose his life.
Re: Interview With Yaradua by yeswecan(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
chipmunkey:

Guy, things dey happen for Naija o. I just saw a Video where people were being shot by overzealous soldiers during the recent Jos crisis. I almost shed tear seeing someone who is probably innocent lose his life.

I saw that video too, i almost cried
Re: Interview With Yaradua by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2010
I hope Yaradua doesn't come back if he can't resign. We need to move forward in this country and forget about gaining political ends.

(1) (Reply)

Immoral Song V Tolerated Leppers / Eib Signs $330 Million Loan Deal With 3 Nigerian Banks / Controversial Nigeria Attorney General Remove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.