Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Everybody Is Quitting, Skiibii Too Wants To Quit Five Star Music Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everybody Is Quitting, Skiibii Too Wants To Quit Five Star Music Label (532 Views)

Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) / Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG / Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Is Quitting, Skiibii Too Wants To Quit Five Star Music Label by TunezMediaBlog: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2017
It's hilarious to hear that even Skibii has future plans of leaving five star music for a bigger opportunity to switch to another label.

When asked if he will leave his current label, the singer who has remained upcoming for the best part of 5 years stated that, '20 children can't play together forever'.

Tho Skiibii says he is alright in five star for now, he quickly noted that the only time he might dump them would be for personal reasons.

In his own words;

"For now I'm ok with five star, and once you are good I don't see any reason moving from one label to the other, only if I want to and when I get to that level I push.

It's nothing, twenty children can't play together forever, when I get to that point I will call my Oga, and explain why I should move on, if I can do it, we move on"

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/08/everybody-is-quitting-skiibii-too-wants.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Everybody Is Quitting, Skiibii Too Wants To Quit Five Star Music Label by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2017
I doubt if He will be missed
Re: Everybody Is Quitting, Skiibii Too Wants To Quit Five Star Music Label by johnwizey: 7:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Turn up sneh.......ah skibii. Make im just remain dere o
Re: Everybody Is Quitting, Skiibii Too Wants To Quit Five Star Music Label by Young03(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2017
see this ediot
better remain a boy boy n be eating money
u won't b missed

which hit single he get sef,?
Re: Everybody Is Quitting, Skiibii Too Wants To Quit Five Star Music Label by NLProblemChild(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Who is skibii again o
Re: Everybody Is Quitting, Skiibii Too Wants To Quit Five Star Music Label by SELFmade7(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2017
5star music don go oblivion self undecided

They no get artist again,

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Basketmouth And His Wife's Game Of Thrones Inspired Photo / DJ Spinall & Kehinde Bankole Are The Cover Stars For Behind Magazine’s New Edition / Dj Cuppy Relocating Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.