Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,480 members, 7,901,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside (36189 Views)

Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by Austinoiz(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Dbanj thinking what every Yoruba man thinks at the sight of big nyash....'last last na RAPE'
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by wildchild02: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Kokomaster and Kokolet

Check my signature to order your latest club/country football jerseys
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by Funkybabee(f): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59063905] shocked

He's humbled by that arse,
If only he was this humble to Don Jazzy,
If only he paid such attention to his career.

This guy is like an expired gala.... Totally useless![/quote

And Don jazzy u mentioned.can you tell any hit song he has that u can boost of, or is he not using money and fame of tiwa savage and his Mavin's crew to survived

Nonsense talk!!!!!! do u know how many show he is collecting, how man did Don jazzy gets and how popularity does he have in whole Africa compared to him

And haters life his even worst past ekutele churchi

Go gets brain

1 Like

Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by Funkybabee(f): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Young03:
Singing nonsense these days

baba better go back n beg don jazzy

And Don jazzy u mentioned.can you tell any hit song he has that u can boost of, or is he not using money and fame of tiwa savage and his Mavin's crew to survived

Nonsense talk!!!!!! do u know how many show he is collecting, how many did Don jazzy gets and how popularity does he have in whole Africa compared to him

And haters life his even worst past ekutele churchi

Go gets brain

1 Like

Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by mosezky: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This guy is like an expired gala.... Totally useless!

you too paid attention to your career........

1 Like

Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by Bennyidu(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2017
tspouse:
maybe d girl don release chronic silent fart,d kind mess wey be say e go shak u like India hemp,d look for him face no show DAT he dey interested for d yarsh na Hana
It's not a lie...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by NgHealth(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2017
Dbanj is easily one of the best Nigerian Celebrity entertainer there is and no one celebrates a woman's yansh like he does. So for those "yabbing him" just chill.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by Daviestunech(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2017
bossrillboss:
..d day wey u go get sense,d world will end,.try go borrow sense if u no get.u hate on ur own too much nd am sure u r just a broke ass niqqa nd a total NFA.Mtchewwwwwww.
and do u want the world to really come to an end
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by tsmart360(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2017
Fake yansh. Mtcheeww
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by critic9ja: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2017
Silentscreamer:
See as he concentrate dey luk ass.
which one be silent screamer again, I don't get ooo. how can I verify?
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by Wolfbrother(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2017
That is the normal male reaction to big bumbum grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by slimfairboy(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Up till this moment, i still don't understand how some people think! undecided . I see some comments here say if he was loyal to Don Jazzy n still 2geda, he'd be this and that...was it Don Jazzy that use to write Dbanj's songs

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by hollyfat(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why always you? It seems as if you are being paid for hating the guy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by tmxme(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2017
He wan cry... Hmn I pity this yaaaaaansh
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by yankosbaba(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
You are just an attention seeking idiot. He will feed your whole generation.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by yankosbaba(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Your stupidity is plain for everyone to see. May the good Lord grant you wisdom.

Young03:
Singing nonsense these days

baba better go back n beg don jazzy
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by shenaxy: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See this kinda insults u av brot upon uself, u kp trashing dbanj's related news and career while he keeps up making legal dough. And thanks for making osewa more relevant with the, perhaps little you are making....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by GeneralOjukwu: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2017
The D'Banj type of muscular physique is the one i like to have the most.

Until you take your shirt off, it isn't evident. Just like Enrique Iglesias.

It's time for me to reduce my potbelly which looks like a 5 month pregnancy.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by Nickymezor(f): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
The D'Banj type of muscular physique is the one i love the most.

Until you take your shirt off, it isn't evident. Just like Enrique Iglesias.

It's time for me to reduce my potbelly which looks like a 5 month pregnancy.
grin grin grin
hmmmm
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by Seguntimmy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
None of my business

Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by Antoeni(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dbanj the Expired drug
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by tossie101(f): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwamaikpe u will kill me lafta ooo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by biobab23(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He complain to u?
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by luluman: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is Don jazzy God? Anybody can live his life without looking at anybody .
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by greatman247(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your life must be a joke more than his. At least he has enormous achievements despite all you've said about him, show us yours. If not then you're good for nothing than him
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by luluman: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The response from of Nairalanders you should know how you reason by now.
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by muffyt05: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You're so brainless and pathetic. Lemme school you a little bit
Jay'z broke up his business relationship with long term business associate,Damon Dash,heaven did not fall
Lil Wayne,DJ Khaleed broke off from Birdman's label,nothing happened.
Why is D'Banj's exit from Mo'Hits causing you so much pain?
You questioned his humility towards Don Jazzy, you're such a slowpoke. Even though D'Banj's a year older than Jazzy,he referenced him even more than himself,always making him feel like the boss,reason he always shouted it's Don Jazzy again @ the beginning of every song released. Get you facts right and your brain set before making public statements
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by gudofuck231: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
praizblog:
Can you see what am seeing what happen to Koko
Master in this picture.

Please give it the best caption

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/checkout-this-hilarious-photo-of-dbanj.html?m=0

I see a fallen mc
Re: Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside by MyloveSassy: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
He's humbled by that arse, If only he was this humble to Don Jazzy, If only he paid such attention to his career.

Jobless , retarded beast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable / Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model / Flavour Shares A Pic Of When He Was A Cute Boy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.