Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh (19124 Views)

Ada Slim Blasts Bishop Umoh 'okon Lagos' Over Joke About Women Raped By Abuja / Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! / Ada Slim Blasts Celebs For Ignoring Tuface Over Beyonce's Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Nigerian actress and producer, Ada Slim, took to Instagram to call out fellow actress and her one time soul-sis, Tonto Dikeh, for allegedly causing her pains and allegedly blackmailing her!

In a bitter long post, She wrote;

Hey Sis, you lied on my head again. I have been quiet for 10yrs now you know. U said I ve been broke since my dad passed away, am no daddy's girl, ve always worked for my cash since 21.

Listen sis, Before you speak in tongues & talk of repentance, why don't you start repenting with those who loved you but you blackmailed.
Frm PH to 042

My dream was to make your dream come true. I produced d 1st film u ever acted in the history of ur nollywood career was "Secret Pains" followed by my 2nd film IRREPLACEABLE, ur 1st car ever was my car (borrowed) I introduced you to all the "Who is Who in Nollywood" e.g Amaco films, Mama G (starring in her music video) & ace Director Tchidi Chikere. I took the bullet for you & believed in you, should we ask witnesses like Desmond Elliot,Nkiru Sylvanus, Dauda & more celebs who know our story.

I told you someday u'll make it big in Nollywood, I believed in u, even when u had doubts in urself.
Yes you finally made it but you lied to the whole world that I am "one of ur fans" ....for real? Throwbak pics don't lie....shuld I release some?

You never returned my car nor even paid bak all the cash you borrowed from me nor my clothes, till date.
I told God to take care of you that I will never raise the issue with the press cos " I didn't wanna destroy something I helped build" hey sis, I have forgiven you...long since...but you know....KARMA doesn't forgive easily. They ask you ur first film and u say it was produced by " a friend" thank God am not also tagged "a yahoo friend" you even told Iffy Okeke that my name sounds familiar...for real?

I quit because of the pains & loss you caused me (N2m loss in one film, u knw the details) I went bankrupt, you never even looked out for me for the 5yrs I was in exile in Newyork.

10yrs later....here we are. Am bak better & stronger.

I still love you sis, stop keeping a distance frm me, above all, tell the world the truth of how much prize I paid, for you to be this celebricious nollywood sweetheart u are today.

Pls let's meet and hold hands like the sould sisters we used to be and God will hear us, you will be fine in no time cos something is def wrong.

A concerned soul sis.

http://www.lailasblog.com/ada-slim-calls-tonto-dikeh-brought-nollywood-insinuates-blackmailed/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by fergus0n: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2017
sitting on the throne grin

1 Like

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Interesting, waiting to read more

Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blinds and wallpaper

1 Like

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by adontcare(f): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Tonto stop living a fake life. Give honour to whom honour is due. I hate ingrates. None the less I still love u

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by IamOpemipo(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2017
And tonto in her usual manner will release three full page reply on IG, Ada hope you ready..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by janeIBfashion(f): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Dikeh the latest born again in town

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Generalwoodz(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Woods was here
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Edu3Again: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Make una no blame Tonto, sitting next to Lai Mohammed infected her with lies

6 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Game of thrones loading.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by muzeze77: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Okay
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Ilajeboy(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2017
angry cry so many thrash topics gracing frontpage
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Dalhatj(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by jashar(f): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2017
who are these ones now?
if you have forgiven her, why make this public?
just say you want to be recognised...

12 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by ANBAKO: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Another one!!!!!

Seems today na Olosho day!
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by cyberdurable(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Pls let's meet and hold hands like the sould sisters we used to be and God will hear us, you will be fine in no time cos something is def wrong.

A concerned soul sis

Will you shut up... U came online Ranting like a rat on her menstruation, You are only massaging your ego b*tch

11 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by valuka(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2017
If true, karma is already at work then.

5 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by NwaAmaikpe: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2017
shocked

It's always messy when lesbians are heart-broken or feel ditched.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by warlord24(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2017
still spending large for data plan?
get the latest 9mobile... data plan..

5gb for #2000

and

10gb for #3000

cal the number on my signature...

1 Like

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by ability19: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2017
Saying all this doesn't make sense about some one you help its no use. No amount of money can repay u even if she does. Even if she spat on u. There is no problem God saw all ur efforts aπϑ will reward u in no time... Spoil someones name doesn't make sense. So called sister.

5 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by africandollar: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2017
Sorry o Ada, that's called life...so many ungrateful folks who later turn against their benefactors; humans are never to be trusted so I personally consider it as business when it comes to helping people including a solid contract of agreement attested to by a reputable lawyer so that my own profit would be guaranteed when they turn against you...I said when not if cos it's almost inevitable.

8 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by awillabo: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2017
ANBAKO:
Another one!!!!!

Seems today na Olosho day!

I just tire
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by sparkhalifaSpk(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2017
never bite the finger that once feed you.......always be greatful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by laplace19(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2017
I see the truth in her message. Tonto can lie for fame and sympathy from her fans.

6 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Bossjosh: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Tonto. Always in one controversy or wahala. Tonto needs deliverance from whatever that is hovering over her

6 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Mostdetailed(f): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Well as painful as it is, dear soul sister, u gatta move on without Tonto. The writing on the wall is clear, she has moved on without you, and she is clearly still on that walk, a walk that doesn't want you as part of it. As much as u call her out for not appreciating you, take it as one of the lessons of life. But don't try and use her pains or current journey to emotionally blackmail her to coming back. It's good you're back and better, keep doing you. And let tonto keep doing her.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Evablizin(f): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Blasts no the real blast is coming from Moganna tonto and i'm expecting a longer sermon
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by sandrahnaub(f): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Tonto don reply

I no get strength to create topic grin
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by Queenext: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2017
I know Tonto will fire back.

She doesn't go down easily
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by cy4cent(f): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Hnmm

Attention seeking. You have forgiven her then why bring it up after 10 years and now that she's going through so much?

See the person that said she made someone, introduced you to the "who is who" yet you don't look like someone that knows who let alone "who is who"

Riding on the back of the storm she's already going through to vilify her. Tonto is no saint, but enough of this unnecessary rants already.

4 Likes

Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by 0b100100111: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2017
The black girl go make sense for bed!

See her lips shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ada Slim Blasts Tonto Dikeh by seunny4lif(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Another one

Oloshos in the building grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Junior Pope Celebrates His Birthday With Sexy New Photos / Banky W Shows Off His PVC He Picked Up Today / Photos Of Cynthia Morgan With Her Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.