Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:54 AM

Boy Draws Picture Of Mum On Her Period After She Changes Pad In Front Of Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy Draws Picture Of Mum On Her Period After She Changes Pad In Front Of Him (459 Views)

Regina Askia Shares 3 Generation Picture Of Mum,daughter And Her / Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Belinda Effah Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Lady Wearing Fake Bum Pad In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boy Draws Picture Of Mum On Her Period After She Changes Pad In Front Of Him by lyonebuka(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2017
Is it OK for a mother to change her sanitary pad in front of her kids or not? This debate was started after a mother shared a drawing her 5-year-old son did of her with a red stain on her lower region.

When Penny Rohleder got the painting from her son, Julian, she asked him why there was red on her and she said his answer had her in hysterics.

"What's that red thing on me?" she asked.

"That's your period," the innocent boy answered.

Penny thought it was really funny and she shared it with her friends on Facebook. She wrote:

"Oh this is so funny. Julian drew a family portrait (forgot Mayanna and Arlyn) but I said to him "what's that red thing on me?" He said "that's your period". hahahahhahahahahshahaha

This is disgusting see photos

Warning

please im not sure you will like what you will see
http://www.johnsonempire.ml/2017/08/boy-draws-picture-of-mum-on-her-period.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Separation And Divorce Are 10 Times Better Than Misery- Daddy Freeze / Stephanie Coker's Stunning Second Look At Her Wedding In Greece / Music: Orezi – Halleluyah (hustlers Anthem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.