Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,506 members, 7,917,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:56 AM

Preview Of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Preview Of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (405 Views)

Sale Of Samsung Galaxy S4 / Preview Of Tecno CX / Google Releases Developer Preview Of Android O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preview Of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 by shegesup: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Already we have gone far in making a little research on the coming Samsung Galaxy note 8 in which the major launch event would be coming on the august 23 which is this month. We got most of our information from the prolific smartphone leaker Evan Blass who announced the correct details of Samsung Galaxy S8 before it was published early this year.

One thing we noticed is that the Note 8 is probably to be the largest Note also it looks like the Note 8 will have a fingerprint scanner at its backside next to camera just like Galaxy S8 where it is fairly awkward while it appears and it will also borrow the S8 Bixby button on it right side

The event invitation “do bigger things” while leaks have hinted the display at 6.3-inch, 19.5:9 ratio display which would really be something

post from http://www.shegesup.com.ng/2017/08/preview-of-samsung-galaxy-note-8.html#more

(1) (Reply)

I Buy US Itunes Gift Cards. / My Infinix Joypad Is Infested With Virus. Pls I Need Help / Things To Note Before Buying A Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.