Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

An Opportunity To Slap The President! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Opportunity To Slap The President! (689 Views)

WHAT WOULD YOU Do....hahahah Dont Enter If You Dont Know How To Slap / For What Shall It Profit A Man To Slap Usain Bolt And Run Away / Nairalander You Would Like To Slap And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Opportunity To Slap The President! by ohilebo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
President Olusegun Obasanjo, Governor Orji Uzo Kalu, Agbani Darego (Miss World 2001), and Aviation Minister Kema Chikwe are sitting in a train going through a dark tunnel.

Suddenly, there is a kissing sound and then a slap!

The train comes out of the tunnel into daylight. The women and Orji Uzo Kalu are sitting there looking perplexed, because everyone heard the slap, but nobody was sure were it came from. Obasanjo is bent over, holding his face which is red from the slap. All of them remain diplomatically quiet and nobody says anything, least of all, sorry!

Chikwe is thinking: "Nigerian men are all crazy and even these ones here are all lusting after Agbani. Obasanjo must have tried to kiss her in the tunnel. It is quite proper that she slapped him".

Agbani is thinking: "Mr President must have moved to kiss me,
and got slapped, but by whom?"

Obasanjo is thinking: "Damn it, Orji must have tried to kiss
Agbani, she thought it was me and slapped me, but could this little girl do such a thing without fear?"

Kalu is thinking: "If this train goes through another dark tunnel, I could make another kissing sound and slap Obasanjo again". grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Opportunity To Slap The President! by Ben13: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2010
nice recycling cheesy bring more
Re: An Opportunity To Slap The President! by Abbeycity4(f): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2010
damn it!!!! lol dat's wat i call funny mennn grin grin grin
Re: An Opportunity To Slap The President! by r231(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2010
;d ;d :d :d ;d
Re: An Opportunity To Slap The President! by Abbeycity4(f): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2010
Error! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Re:God Is A Manchester United Fan / Na Whaaaaa Oo! / Will Soon Be Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.