Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,134 members, 7,943,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Does Anybody Know The Conduct Of This Year Post Ume? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Anybody Know The Conduct Of This Year Post Ume? (601 Views)

AACN Speaks On JAMB Poor Performance In The Conduct Of 2016 CBT Examination / Does Anybody Know What Any Of This Symbols Mean / Imo State University Post Ume Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Know The Conduct Of This Year Post Ume? by 22okezie: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hi everyone,
I want to know if there is anybody that has the idea of this year post ume?. I want to know if there will be screening this year or not. Should anybody has an idea to this my question let him or her not hesitate to post me back into my email :emmaezesco@yahoo.com
thanks!
Re: Does Anybody Know The Conduct Of This Year Post Ume? by Ife007(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2010
Pls forget about Post-UTME for now and Study as hard as you can for the UTME after which you can talking about Post-UTME
Re: Does Anybody Know The Conduct Of This Year Post Ume? by 22okezie: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
Dear Ifeoo7
I must confess that the answer you gave to me pertaining to the post ume is satisfactory to me and that is the reason why i have decided to say thanks to you for answer

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For O.a.u Students / Information For Project Students And Research Students (dissertation) / 2010/2011 Oau Students To Be: Are Calculators Allowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.