Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,871 members, 7,949,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable (1158 Views)

Law Enforcement Patrol Vehicles In Nigeria: How Bad And Way Forward? / 5 Signs Of A Defective Spark Plug In Your Car / What Are The Causes Of Spark Plug Soaked With Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Please what are the symptoms of a bad or failed spark plug cable? that ia the cable from the distributors head to the spark plugs

Re: Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Misfires
Re: Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
NgcoboP:
Misfires
Please can you describe on what you meant by misfire?
Re: Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
indigene:

Please can you describe on what you meant by misfire?
Rough running.. hey wait which car and what are your symptoms?
Re: Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable by sultaan(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
On a dark night start the engine with headlights off, open bonnet and look at the wires for sparks jumping wires in day time if you hear statics in you radio that is interference from the sparks
Re: Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
@NgcoboP and Sultaan, Thanks so much
Re: Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
indigene:
@NgcoboP and Sultaan, Thanks so much
I don't like this kind of thanks oga importer... What exactly is the problem with your car?
Re: Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable by Hayah: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
NgcoboP:

I don't like this kind of thanks oga importer... What exactly is the problem with your car?

Whenever I start my car on a new day, I observe a kind of vibratory sound through to
the exhaust, steam doesn't come out of the exhaust any longer, the Rev indicator drops below 1 too if I don't throttle after a while when on idle, my mechanic advised I change one of the plug cables described above too which I did, yet no change,

What could be the cause, as I observe this results in poor fuel economy
I use a Toyota matrix 03

Cc; Gazzuzz, mayor2013, honmusa
Re: Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hayah:

Whenever I start my car, I observe a kind of vibratory sound via the exhaust, steam doesn't come out of the exhaust any longer, the Rev indicator drops below 1 too if I don't throttle after a while when on idle, my mechanic advised I change one of the plug cables described above too which I did, yet no change,

What could be the cause, as I observe this results in poor fuel economy
I use a Toyota matrix 03

Sir go find Gazzuzz, mayor2013, honmusa and co
Re: Bad And Failed Spark Plug Cable by Hayah: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
NgcoboP:

Sir go find Gazzuzz, mayor2013, honmusa and co
Okay, thanks, I'll cc them now

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Primera Mechanic In Abeokuta / What Could Be Wrong With This Car? / See What These Children Did During Their Summer Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.