Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,075 members, 7,949,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions (51918 Views)

Photos: Omokri Bust APC Lies Of Buhari's Unannounced Kaduna Visit / BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets / Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
GameGod:

Saboda ina son da kuma buga game sossai. Mune iyayen game a kaduna ai, Nasan baka tambaye niba, amma dai whatever grin

Hahaha Funny grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by LordOfNaira: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Movingcoil:

So you now agree that Yorubas are diabolical to the extent of taking life cos someone just entered their state?
You also agreed the Nigerian state is a mess since those assigned to protect lives now use them for target practice?
My dear you talk and smell like an unfortunate zygote that escaped postinor 2. So much an slowpoke.

I said Yorubas are easygoing and considerate. What I was trying to say was that Kanu could come to Lagos and Yorubas will not even send him. But he should not expect the same from the Hausas who will gladly slaughter innocent Igbos and wait for the Army to come and use the rest for target practice.

I am so angry that you deliberately misinterpreted me. If I were close to you right now, I would give you a resounding slap that will make you to start eating grass.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Adebowale89(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
but what is the noise about? KANU is just a mortal not an Angel or god. he still remained Nigerian till they break away, so he's entitled to visit anywhere in Nigeria but not on rally motive

his arrogance lifestyle is only what I desist. you can reach the heart of the people without hate utterances and hooligans pattern.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Sanchez01: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
omenka:
If I talk now.. cheesy

Let me allow this one slide before they flood my mentions with tears. smiley

Edit:

In fact, let me bare a little bit of my mind.

These people who call themselves ipob yoots are the most brainwashed zombies I've ever seen my entire life! To these people, Kanu is TOTALLY INFALLIBLE, just like God!

These are people that would call others names like slaves and zombies and no one shows traits of these than they themselves.

When these people shift a goalpost, they don't shift it to another side of the pitch, they take it to an entirely different stadium!

Weren't these the same fools that kept pounding their chests, bragging how fearless Kanu is and how he would visit kaduna because he is a brave Ibo man and ibos aren't known to be cowards?

Why is the retraction coming on the heels of reactions from people of kaduna over his intended visit?

Now he's seen the likely outcome of his ill thought out plan and has taken a step back and these amazing fools who sang endlessly about his bravery are now those "thanking him" for "listening to their advice" to shelve his planned visit!!

This wouldn't be the first time we've seen this wierd display of mental slavery from them.

Flash back his alleged rejection of bail citing his consideration for the plight of other comrades of his lucked up in Kuje. When the news broke, these people praised him saying "we would have been surprised had Kanu accepted such zoo bail which would see the other still held in detention". They bragged "Kanu is not an Afonja renown for their knack for betraying their partners!" Couple of days later, boom, the same Kanu had fulfilled his bail conditions and bailed out on his comrades!! Did those who claim he would never accept the bail because he is not a betrayer show any sense of disappointment? Hell no! They took to the streets and celebrated Kanu's "Afonja credentials!"

They threw all what they said initially out the window!

About a week ago, story broke of how some "brave ipob yoots chased Obiano out of his church". These people thumped their chests bragging "this is just the beginning, Obiano and his zoo collaborators haven't seen nothing yet". Couple of days later, ipob leadership issued a statement denouncing the act saying "miscreants have infiltrated our ranks", sensing how stupid the act was. Now guess what the response of those who bragged about the act was to the press release - a complete volte face!

Now, these are but just a few classic cases of the behavioral pattern of a typical ipob yoot.

Zombies per excellence!

This isnt the first time they'd make such twisted turn over an issue and it wouldn't be the last.

EOD.

Now, y'all angry little things can crawl into my mentions and wail about Fulanis and Agatu. It is much expected. cheesy

Cc: Jetleeee, MadCow1, Sarrki, EvilMetahuman, Shukwuokukobambi, Sanchez01, Gamegod, Laudate, MasterChen, et al.
You totally took this from me. The greatest stadium shifters around today are the ever infallible IPOB yoots.

Funniest part is, they are quick to mention words like the 'UN', 'trap', and a couple of inapplicable jargons to sooth their battered egos.

Back when the lunatic sneaked into the country, they claimed he would never step into the zoo, but alas, he was captured in a the company of a lady and when they lost all ideas, they claimed it was a trap to cripple the state.

I'm just waiting for them to see how they would pass the Niger bridge through Delta, Benin, Ondo, Ogun and finally Lagos with their noise. They are just about the perfect definition of loonies.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ProWalker: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
wingman:

You with principles and philosophy how far? Show us evidence that you and whichever ethnic group you belong in Nigeria are living a better life than those you castigated. Nonsense cowards, we know who are the true cowards in Nigeria.

We know the AGIP of Nigeria politics = Igbos

We know those that without fleeing their region after university education cannot survive = Igbos

We know those that issue unexecutable ultimatum everytime = igbos

We know who truncated Nigeria Democracy first = Igbos

We know those that first drew blood in Nigeria first coup = Igbos

Finally

We know those whose god ran away dressed like akunya - a canterkarous coward called Ojukwu

W know the real cowards in Nigeria lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by r2beez(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
MasterChen:

Igbos after watching this grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Nbote(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
pazienza:

Which most nwafo?

You are on your own. Most Igbos want Biafra. We only differ on means to achieve it. Many don't want war.

Read my statement again and u'll understand what u are saying is no different from mine...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Sulenyawo081: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kwanu y go visit dem abeg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrSarcasm:
IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu, reveals he has no intention of visiting Kaduna, just yet.

Some people are so stupid. Kanu NEVER had the intention of visiting Kaduna. Propaganda war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by MrSarcasm(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
ofai:

Some people are so stupid. Kanu NEVER had the intention of visiting Kaduna. Propaganda war.
k
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Milestones: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
HE IS A BIG COWARD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by wizzlyd(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
GameGod:
Coward monkey, Lunatic, bastard, scammer. What a shame, why the sudden u turn? We for use your flat head do suya walahi grin, This Nnamdiot Cownu is just deluded and unwise aswear, going to rally in the state that issued the quit notice?? angry, total foolishness. Useless vagabond.

Arewa 3 - Cownu the Coward 0 grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by laudate: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sanchez01:
You totally took this from me. The greatest stadium shifters around today are the ever infallible IPOB yoots.

Funniest part is, they are quick to mention words like the 'UN', 'trap', and a couple of inapplicable jargons to sooth their battered egos.

Back when the lunatic sneaked into the country, they claimed he would never step into the zoo, but alas, he was captured in a the company of a lady and when they lost all ideas, they claimed it was a trap to cripple the state.

I'm just waiting for them to see how they would pass the Niger bridge through Delta, Benin, Ondo, Ogun and finally Lagos with their noise. They are just about the perfect definition of loonies.
Una no go kill person with laugh for here...! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Flashh: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
He dare not go there. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Yinkaotunba123: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Who advice Kanu not to visit Kaduna, he should have go Kaduna with his IPOB members and see if they will come back alive. If he try it, he will know that he as step beyond his boundary.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
See gathering of cowardly unity beggars!!!!!

Misrepresenting every move of kanu.

You are in nairaland boasting while he is there giving the northern elites goose bumps about his next move.

The more you look the less you see.

I guess his Goodwill towards Dr. Danfulani has been politicized.

Some Nigerians are truly slavish in their mentality.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Ayiibobo(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Femi fani kayode has assured Nnamdi Kanu and igbos generally that nothing will happen to them.. And that millions of Yoruba youths will join and welcome Nnamdi Kanu

Infact Mc Oluomo, koko zaria and Omo iyaloja at Oshodi are busy making preparations for the visit of Abuke 1 of Potor land

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Richtronix(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kanu is a PU$$ AY HOLE

Liver don fail am,

ULTIMATE COWARD just like all his Flattino yoots

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
UNITY BEGGARS, YOUR PROPAGANDA WON'T WORK!!

I ONLY FEEL FOR DR. DANFULANI WHOSE GOODWILL VISIT CANNOT BE RECIPROCATED.

But why are afonjas so cowardly? Chai....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
ofai:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Ayiibobo(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
JohnXcel:
Hahahahahaa... what a COWARD!

Honestly, there is no one the IGBO fears more that the HAUSA.

We Yoruba's need to imbibe just a little bit of the Hausa's ruthlessness.

Hahaha, I just dey laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yoruba's are not ruthless in the nature the Hausa's are, wat dey do not understand about us is that we are more ruthless than than the hausas in a special and dangerous here,. I'm a Yoruba,but im telling u my brother,the real Yoruba's are not on social media

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
ofai:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
ofai:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
ofai:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
ofai:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by ofai: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by phenol33(m): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2017
nabiz:
I think kalu is very wise. Even if he stop his planned kaduna visit, he has Shown the world how Nigerians reason. Look at how people that are campaigning for one Nigeria is treating the life of a fellow nigeria who want a seccession
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! bros i know we igbos too well we always try to cover. but nwanne nnamdi can never cover this one he don Bleep up. hahahahahahahahahahahaha he never showed the world any thing.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Cancels Kaduna Visit. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I said Yorubas are easygoing and considerate. What I was trying to say was that Kanu could come to Lagos and Yorubas will not even send him. But he should not expect the same from the Hausas who will gladly slaughter innocent Igbos and wait for the Army to come and use the rest for target practice.

I am so angry that you deliberately misinterpreted me. If I were close to you right now, I would give you a resounding slap that will make you to start eating grass.
So you are saying you are exactly like the hausas using charm to slap people, if not why would I be eating grass cos you just slapped me, just ordinary slap?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Murder Suspects Implicate Saraki, Kwara Governor, Others / Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.