Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,495 members, 7,975,011 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Don't Need Kwara's State Pension - Saraki Declare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Need Kwara's State Pension - Saraki Declare (374 Views)

Kwara State Pension Law For Ex-governor 2011 / EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State / APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Need Kwara's State Pension - Saraki Declare by Adesola1997(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
The Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, said he had stopped collecting pension in Kwara State as a former governor of the state.

Saraki, who said this during the News Agency of Nigeria Forum in Abuja on Tuesday, declared that he had written a letter to the state government to stop the payment of the pension.

Check link in my profile to continue
Re: I Don't Need Kwara's State Pension - Saraki Declare by Ehinmola(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Really you don't need the pension. The honey at the senatorial level is not the sugar cane type. Nd the different is clear. An adage says if a boy is not greedy,the head of a cow is enough to drink garri.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Resign - APC Replies Charly Boy, Plans Counter Protest / PHOTOS: Gov. Obaseki Distributes 2.6m Insecticidal Nets / Presidency To Jonathan: Buhari Inherited Economy Ravaged By Mismanagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.