Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,124 members, 7,896,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

Share Your Heartbreak Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Experience (1761 Views)

My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. / Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Heartbreak Experience by cutebobo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
My lover just officially broke up with today. Its so painful.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by ololadeking(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
sorry baby
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by jashar(f): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
ehyah...
ndo oo...
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Not again!
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
cutebobo:
She broke up with today huh

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by whatsupbitches: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
I can't forget that day and It thought me a very big lesson that I won't ever forget, I'm coming.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by whatsupbitches: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
It was so terrible, It still feels like yesterday sad sad
I lost a contract because I added few numbers to the contract and relaxed because the client believes my work and thought I the deal is now mine then after two days (every seconds counts in the process of making money, EVERY SECOND! a second less and you might lose millions) I waited for the call and didn't get it I went to him and blaaw it has been given to another professional. I lost a lot of money, a lot of zeroes and it broke my heart just sad sad because I relaxed and It thought me never to relax until I have concluded transactions.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by SmellingAnus(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
I may be back
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
hmmn
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sorry, don't worry, you will get over it, just give it time.
Time will heals you.

Try to make new friends.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
My heart has been so broken that I no longer have a heart. There's nothing for anyone to break now. cheesy
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Just here to read stories and maybe lies grin
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Blackhawk01: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
embarassed embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
cutebobo:
it's obvious a toothpick leg girl broke the heart of the romanceland self acclaimed cute bobo. Getting your heart broken is like getting yourself killed in the army. Don't make that mistake again boy. You hear that. A girl(enemy) was supposed to come on here lamenting you you shattered her heart but here you are.. Wake up man and start winning the battles(i mean every battle).

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
My heart has been so broken that I no longer have a heart. There's nothing for anyone to break now. cheesy
aye mi ! Please kukuma carry the remaining one(that is not there) give me biko. I've been craving for someone that has no hearts all these years ke. So we can continue in the killing game.. The game is always interesting you know?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
paybak:
aye mi ! Please kukuma carry the remaining one(that is not there) give me biko. I've been craving for someone that has no hearts all these years ke. So we can continue in the killing game.. The game is always interesting you know?
Lol, it'll be a bad idea to have two heartless individuals in a relationship. grin
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, it'll be a bad idea to have two heartless individuals in a relationship. grin
na that kain one dey sweet pass.. Two heartless people together? Nothing to gain, nothing to loose we would just be going wherever it lead us to.. No plan for a better 2mao. Don't you see it's a great one, hun?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
paybak:
na that kain one dey sweet pass.. Two heartless people together? Nothing to gain, nothing to loose we would just be going wherever it lead us to.. No plan for a better 2mao. Don't you see it's a great one, hun?
No problem.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
this was so sweet to read, maybe its the pains or the lies they told you

I just enjoyed hearing you complain cheesy

Bad belle union

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:
embarassed embarassed undecided

Ouch sorry embarassed

Could you share the ig of the poet though if he or she has 1 cheesy
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Alphamale2017(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:

no wonder you dey form baddo sneh on relationship threads ur opinions are always cool though . lol na becos of wetin ur eyes done see .

that experience is what those 18 years old jambite can not buy in the market . so nothing spoil . the heart go form again
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Alphamale2017(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
itsJude:

Bad belle union

lol werey
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Blackhawk01: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ouch sorry embarassed

Could you share the ig of the poet though if he or she has 1 cheesy

LOL. Thanks babez kiss

I don't have any idea of whom he or she is, got it from a contact's dp. embarassed
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Alphamale2017:

no wonder you dey form baddo sneh on relationship threads ur opinions are always cool though . lol na becos of wetin ur eyes done see .

that experience is what those 18 years old jambite can not buy in the market . so nothing spoil . the heart go form again
You're right tho. Everyone needs to get his/her heart broken once or twice before ending up with a future spouse 'cause the experience opens one's eyes to a whole lot. Your first love is usually an illusion.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
itsJude:

Bad belle union
Are you over with your own pains?. I've moved past that oh.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

LOL. Thanks babez kiss

I don't have any idea of whom he or she is, got it from a contact's dp. embarassed

Awww, nevertheless thanks cheesy
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
N
Benita27:
Are you over with your own pains?. I've moved past that oh.
not fully but i will get there eventually, i have a crush on som1 so i am obviously healing.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
itsJude:
Nnot fully but i will get there eventually, i have a crush on som1 so i obviously healing.
Good for you. cheesy grin
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Blackhawk01: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

Awww, nevertheless thanks cheesy

Ya veli veli welkum tongue
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ya veli veli welkum tongue

Looool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by Alphamale2017(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
You're right tho. Everyone needs to get his/her heart broken once or twice before ending up with a future spouse 'cause the experience opens one's eyes to a whole lot. Your first love is usually an illusion.

very true .
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Experience by 234GT(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
The world Wont come to a end

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Nlander Am In A Problem / 16 World Famous Celebrities You Never Knew Were Nigerians, #15 Will Shock You / Unclad Photos Of Lady Gaga Hits The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.