Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,503 members, 7,911,184 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:06 AM

Dis Is What She Say: : : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dis Is What She Say: : : (636 Views)

When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It / . / When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dis Is What She Say: : : by iz2much: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2010
I was Asking Her What she will love to have on Val and she said

Anything U Think Will Make Me happy, Including a very HOT S. E. X!!!, becuase i cant imagine spreading my legs 4 some1 else. it u my (FIANCEE) i want to make sweet love 2.
i hope say i save?
Re: Dis Is What She Say: : : by shope(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2010
nasty girls
Re: Dis Is What She Say: : : by galatico(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2010
No comment!!!
Re: Dis Is What She Say: : : by r231(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2010
okay
Re: Dis Is What She Say: : : by TemiladeE1(f): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2010
Next
Re: Dis Is What She Say: : : by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
iz2much:

Anything U Think Will Make Me happy, Including a very HOT S. E. X!!!, becuase i cant imagine spreading my legs 4 some1 else. it u my (FIANCEE) i want to make sweet love 2.
i hope say i save?
Is this too much to ask?
Re: Dis Is What She Say: : : by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2010
iz2much:

i hope say i save?
so what do you want us to do
Re: Dis Is What She Say: : : by maximized(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
iz2much:

i hope say i save?

Kini big deal? Or is the topic an awareness campaign to tell all Nairalanders that you will get laid on 14th.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Take An Oath With Your Man If You Really Love Him? / Relationship Leading To Marriage Needed / Ladies Make A Choice Here (new Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.