Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,258 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) (12076 Views)

Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance / Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by hamzeiy: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
joyberry:
Well, I know most people would attack me for my post,But I believe people have right to their sexual orientation in as much they don't hurt people. This also shows the financial hypocrisy of humans, the rich weirdos are left alone, But the poor ones are attacked. We should not attack people for sinning different from us.
english language..
when someone is mad or insane thus sees things differently doesnt mean we should also see things the way they do we are not insane as such shouldnt accept insanity as a way of life..homosexuals should be treated as sick,mentally unstable peoplw whose actions needs to be contained and stopped ;so that we dont become animals or even worst. as animals dont mate with their same sex
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
I dont mind them being gay, the pose makes me wanna puke.

I've seen ladies do this "dragon/I wanna eat you" pose......Can someone just stand there and smile "click" ......and the picture is perfect undecided. Heavens
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2017
Daeylar:
oh my gosh,
few of these pictures are funny,
but most are disturbing
They all are disturbing
Found yiu here today
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Mightyraw:

They all are disturbing
Found yiu here today
Lol wink
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol wink
I guess i have to start checking explorer's thread frequently
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mightyraw:

I guess i have to start checking explorer's thread frequently

lol, you should

1 Like

Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by oliviacute(f): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
God look at how terrible they look.......how can u resort to being a gay or lesbian......some peepz say they are born dat way but personally I don't believe xo........seriously.... it all has to do with mindset and environment... I don't have a probz with anyone...d only probz I have with such people is.....y do they go ahead to adopt children borne by the opposite sex.....they should jux go ahead with their gay and lesbian life...and leave odaz alone jux the way they want straights to leave dem alone..... but come to think of it.....how would some1 be having sexual feelings for his fellow man
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Originalsly: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Explorers:
Since these photos were taken, Jamaican police have evicted the Gully Queens from their storm drains.

Geoghegan has since found it difficult to contact those he interviewed and photographed, but hopes to return to Jamaica soon to follow up on their stories.
Hmmmm..... find who to follow up?... he already exposed them and most likely some if not all have been hunted down and killed. I can't think of another country that is nearly as intolerant to gays than Jamaica. Why?....their untold history. During slavery.... whipping and other forms of punishment were meted out to slaves in the West...Brazil, the Caribbean, USA... but Jamaica had an extra ...sodomy... unruly slaves...troublemakers... the big strong ones ...were repeatedly publicly sodomised by their owners or other slaves chosen by their masters in order to demoralize them... that part of their history lives within that society...but most do not know. Some tolerance was shown years ago...in keeping with being civilized and freedom to live whatever lifestyle one chooses... but things got out of hand and it's back to square one.... show yourself and your life is in danger...right or wrong.....that's the way it is. By publishing these photos and location.....even the Police raided... why?...if you really think to arrest them..think again.
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
Daeylar:

lol, you should
Hope you dont see flood
Re: The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) by remi1444: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
joyberry:
Well, I know most people would attack me for my post,But I believe people have right to their sexual orientation in as much they don't hurt people. This also shows the financial hypocrisy of humans, the rich weirdos are left alone, But the poor ones are attacked. We should not attack people for sinning different from us.
hello joyberry, please i need to discuss something important with you, can you grant me access to your mobile no.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) / What Will You If Another Guy Disvirgin Your Girlfriend / The last comment without a like for 30 mins get 1500 recharge game begins at 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.