Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:09 PM

BREAKING: Federal Govt Bars Foreign Professionals Without Nigeria Certification - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BREAKING: Federal Govt Bars Foreign Professionals Without Nigeria Certification (17771 Views)

CBN Bars Banks From Sacking More Than 5 Staff Without Approval / Computer Professionals Of Nigeria certification examination / CJN Bars Judges From Uploading Personal Pictures On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Federal Govt Bars Foreign Professionals Without Nigeria Certification by yazach: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2017
This is a very good idea and I hope our government will be very strict about it. We need to stop worshipping white skin, it is even worst that we give regard to Indians!!! Am sure 80% of Indians will fail times without number. Some of them are working in Nigeria with fake certificate. I use to work with them!
Re: BREAKING: Federal Govt Bars Foreign Professionals Without Nigeria Certification by win2kwire: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Of course I have no issues with Nigerian citizens who were lucky to study abroad. Na foreigners I dey after. They bring in too many unqualified people

Yes these unqualified people and still more intelligent than Nigerians and have more commonsense - lets say they are one eyed!
Most Nigerians are educationally and commonsense blind.

in the land of the blind, one eyed men are kings!
Re: BREAKING: Federal Govt Bars Foreign Professionals Without Nigeria Certification by catso(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2017
Good policy.... Hope the political will is there to implement it.
Re: BREAKING: Federal Govt Bars Foreign Professionals Without Nigeria Certification by destinycalling(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2017
castrokins:
This Is The Best Policy Of This Administration. Nigerians Get Subjected To All Manner Of Examinations Abroad. Back Here Anything Goes As Long As The Bearer Has A Tanned Skin
I agree
Re: BREAKING: Federal Govt Bars Foreign Professionals Without Nigeria Certification by godwin120alex: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
I dey laugh cos wat they will do is to move cash to this organizations to get certification thru professional route .
Re: BREAKING: Federal Govt Bars Foreign Professionals Without Nigeria Certification by CioAngels(f): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
lets see how far Nigerian government will stand on this law, with our bribe taken nature, i pray it wotks. I wonder how the indians, chinese, lebanese and others will cope? Nigerian authorities will deny not knowing that prisoners in one of these companies import their prisoners to Nigeria and their salaries repatriated to their home government, while our youths suffers.
Re: BREAKING: Federal Govt Bars Foreign Professionals Without Nigeria Certification by Akainzo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Iliveon:
I know of a CTO in one the biggest companies in Telecommunication industry whose highest qualification is diploma. Infact 80% departmental directors/heads are from their country and less qualified.

There is no law requiring that a CEO or CTO must be PhD or MSc or BSc holder.

Academic qualifications are not the only criteria for management of any company. We need to stop our fixation with paper qualifications and start focusing also on knowledge and experience.
Re: BREAKING: Federal Govt Bars Foreign Professionals Without Nigeria Certification by DrMuzungu(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Business as usual... So people will now come in, pay a sum of cash, get the certificate and that is it. There are better ways to do this.
Re: BREAKING: Federal Govt Bars Foreign Professionals Without Nigeria Certification by jobbers: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2017
really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should You Do A Day To Your Resignation? / Earn Real Money Online Easily, You Can Earn 2500$ Dollars Weekly Guaranteed / 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.