Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Previously He Said Igbo Men � Attending Churches Headed By Yourubas Are Foolish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Previously He Said Igbo Men � Attending Churches Headed By Yourubas Are Foolish (465 Views)

Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader / Agency Headed By Buhari’s In-law Caught In Another Massive Procurement Fraud / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Previously He Said Igbo Men � Attending Churches Headed By Yourubas Are Foolish by Hollicom(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
#PREVIOUSLY HE SAID IGBO MEN � ATTENDING CHURCHES HEADED BY YOURUBAs ARE FOOLISH.
N
O
W
#IF YOU ARE A NIGERIAN YOU ARE EVIL AND A CHILD OF SATAN,IDIOTS,PIGS

#ANY IGBO WHO WANTS TO BE A NIGERIAN IS EVIL AND A CHILD OF SATAN” ___AND U CLAIM THIS YOUR KANU BOY IS OK,WHY IS HE SO RUDE INSULTING PEOPLE ??
[ASIDE CHAMELEON FFK AND ONE FUNNY LOOKING AGED MAN,WHO AGAIN DEMANDING FOR ODUDUWA ??

According to him,

“I will not belong to one Nigeria and can never want it, did the Yorubas not announced Oduduwa Republic? Has anyone been arrested?
“Why Is it that we declare Biafra and they are arresting and shooting at us and Ohanaeze has said nothing.
“Ohanaeze has been terrorized into a state of silence and stupor by Hausa Fulani, who are using their political terrorism to terrorize people everywhere they go. Hausa Fulani use their terrorism to sack one of our sisters in the Pensions Board.
“There are law enforcement agents to enforce the law and the law says if you remove somebody from the Pensions Board from a particular geo-political zone and when you are looking for a replacement you go back to the ethnic group and pick a replacement but Nigerians are lawless animals. “They removed an Igbo woman from the South East and replaced her with a Yoruba woman from the South West.
“I want to stress that if you are a Nigerian you are evil and a child of Satan. “All heads of security operatives and everybody carrying AK-47 are Hausa Fulani
“We are tired, don’t want to stay in a country were you wake up in the morning and they sack you. The other day they sacked from military officers from the South East and nobody is talking.
“Only Buhari’s family members occupy DSS, it’s a family affair now, that means if you touch any Hausa Fulani especially from Katsina, you are in trouble, DSS will kidnap you in the night.
“I insist, to stay in Nigeria is evil in every way and moreover, the name Nigeria is not proper even Charly boy knows it.
“All those idiots with Biafran names that say they want to be Nigerians are pigs.”

Re: Previously He Said Igbo Men � Attending Churches Headed By Yourubas Are Foolish by attackgat: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kanu is ok. If you want to get things done in Nigeria, you cannot afford to be a gentleman

No such thing being diplomatic in Nigeria unless you want Nigerians to mop the floor with your diplomatic a$$

1 Like

Re: Previously He Said Igbo Men � Attending Churches Headed By Yourubas Are Foolish by RisingSun1: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lol Do u know why many Americans love and voted for Trump? Because he is NOT politically correct.

Do you know why KANU is extremely popular? Because he is NOT politically correct.

The World have come to love and cherish Brave and Truthful people. Individuals who delivers the HOT TRUTH without fear or favor

1 Like

Re: Previously He Said Igbo Men � Attending Churches Headed By Yourubas Are Foolish by CltrAltDel: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
All I know is that Biafrans are PIGS & IDIOTS -Ipob supreme leader grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sub-saharan Africa Economic Outlook / Nairaland Politicos, Let Us Vote / Talking About Ex Convict..ibori's Appointment Into Pdp Convention Committee, By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.