Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,891 members, 7,949,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns (1844 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Yoruba Group Backs Agbaje, Kicks Against Tinubu’s Dominance / US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by BabaRamotu1988: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
wristbangle:

Here comes a possessed akpu concotion eater vomiting nonsense. Indeed Lagos is no man's land, so you want to claim it? Where is it located on Nigeria map? Who are the major domicile tribes in the state? Well, this is a discussion for another day.

Tell your lamidi cownu to restrict his madness to his region and perhaps SS if they so desire. Nobody is stopping him from coming to Lagos but creating unnecessary chaos to disturb the peace of Lagosian is barbaric and mind you the miscreant has already flout his bail condition times without number
[/s]
chest beating of cowards as usual let me make my comment brief incase you have problem of reading

A. i repeat Lagos is a no man's land forget the location

B. Nnamdi Kanu will come to Lagos (if he wants) and nothing i repeat nothing will happen try anyhow see anyhow be guided

C. For the record nnamdi kanu has been doing his rally peacefully with no problem you gbegiri grinding demons are just jealous of his success

D. one terrorist Buhari is helping him in observing his bail conditions

E. no E wink

kiss the damn truth

3 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by attackgat: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Kanu will come to Lagos and nothing will happen!

Not everyone is a self confessed Gambari slave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by BabaRamotu1988: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2017
ngeneukwenu in the building

2 Likes

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by Dalecoin: 7:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Na wao
Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by wristbangle: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
[s]chest beating of cowards as usual let me make my comment brief incase you have problem of reading

A. i repeat Lagos is a no man's land forget the location

B. Nnamdi Kanu will come to Lagos (if he wants) and nothing i repeat nothing will happen try anyhow see anyhow be guided

C. For the record nnamdi kanu has been doing his rally peacefully with no problem you gbegiri grinding demons are just jealous of his success

kiss the damn truth[/s]

Wow how strange! grin Igbos saying we are chest beaters when they are the ones competing with orangutans in this area.

A. Lol I should forget the location? Okay if Nigeria divides, would lagos secede with SE?

B. Nobody is stopping him from coming to Lagos, but holding a rally to constitute nuisance?

C. Oh please uncle akpu! Haven't we heard cases of violence incur by Igbos miscreants in the rally? What of the latest attack on obiano!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by BabaRamotu1988: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
wristbangle:

Wow how strange! grin Igbos saying we are chest beaters when they are the ones competing with orangutans in this area.

A. Lol I should forget the location? Okay if Nigeria divides, would lagos secede with SE?

B. Nobody is stopping him from coming to Lagos, but holding a rally to constitute nuisance?

C. Oh please uncle akpu! Haven't we heard cases of violence incur by Igbos miscreants in the rally? What of the latest attack on obiano!
[/s]
that's what your gbegiri head makes you to believe
he'll hold rally and nothing will happen i repeat
you can only come out and get the glimpse (you'll be standing on the tree or anything taller) of the fearless warrior and the true son of a tiger if you don't like the rally better stay indoor or still stick to your agbero work or agbo selling business

Lagos is a no man's land and if Nigeria divides the ewedu crushers will never claim Lagos take that to the bank

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by perez100: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2017
Arewa Youths called for NK's arrest, Yoruba Youths followed and called for NK's arrest. Arewa Youths warned NK to stay away from North. Yoruba Youths also warned NK to stay away from Yoruba land. If a servant fail to follow his master, that is death. They will wait for another move for their masters. Lol

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by Babacele: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2017
hmmmm...
Re: You Should Be Arrested For Terrorism,lagos Isnt Safe For You-yoruba Group Warns by xnsandrxns: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2017
Warship:

Daft talk

Innocent Yoruba people were killed and Yorubas decided to defended themselves. Instead of you to defend your people for their self defense, you decided to betray them through this hopeless comment of yours.

Stupidity must be part of some peoples DNA.
And I guess your women and children that are being raped and killed daily by herdsmen are all guilty.
You idiots and pigs just come online to show bravery
Go and defend your people and quit talking about people that are above you
Dumbo
Better get off my mention before tears fall on you and your useless people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Appointed By The NJ Governor Elect. / Tinubu And Buhari In Presidential Jet As They Travel To Ivory Coast / Nigerian Air Force : Becoming A Source Of National Embarrassment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.