Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,565 members, 7,934,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:07 PM

Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 (40958 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Opens Center For Soiless Agriculture In Landmark University / Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Georgeisco2007: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Statsocial:
If there is something I admire about Bishop Oyedepo. It is his radical belief in young people. He gives responsibilities that are almost unbelievable to young people.

I mean who uses a young trained pilot as personal pilot without a career experience.

Or allow 'inexperienced' CU Architecture students in designing the biggest church auditorium in the world(faith theatre) and every other building that comes up in the university and presumably other universities and projects being handled by the commission.

He did this same thing in Covenant university when he bypassed over 95 professors to appoint Dr. Oludayo(who was then youngest registrar) as registrar-how that didn't cause dissent, I don't know.

I myself has been skeptical about some of his choices. Especially using a pilot without career experience or using certified but inexperienced CU Architects for a project reportedly worth 40 billion(faith theatre) and 700 billion(canaancity)

But at least I have never seen any negative consequence to those choices he makes. Infact most young ppl he uses are excellent at the job he assigns them.
That is why they said it's not about age but about wisdom(God's wisdom). If only we do same in this our country, Nigeria woul have been a better place for all of us. But we choose to use people that are old enough to be our ancestors, people that we value their Nepa bill instead of their certificate. We choose hypocrisy not minding the dangers it will result. We choose ethnicity and Religion not looking at ability to deliver or one's charisma. We choose to travel abroad for medical check up, not improving our own medical centres. Youths should wake up to their responsibilities. Enough of all these nonsense in the name of politics.
My thoughts. Please put yours.

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by ModsWillKillNL: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2017
ariesbull:
I know it will be Igbo

Why these people... They are smart

We would not allow them to go

Relax!

An afonja owns the school.

Besides, it's a fledgling private university.

It's not a big deal.

I know the guy one on one though. Hence, congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Taeewo(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by ariesbull: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2017
I want us to be together in live like one happy family in Nigeria

School in south west
Man from south east

Don't you see it
chloedogie:

Just compare your post with the one you quoted. Which one carries a heavier volume? It took reading and research with knowledge for that guy to give those verifiable facts and you are all here about race. God help your soul.
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by iswallker(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Lilimax:
A 2007 First-Class graduate of Computer Science at Covenant University, Dr. Ezenwoke was the first graduate of Covenant University to be appointed the Dean of Students two times in the same university, 2011 and 2016.

This guy brian dey hot !
If I were him, I will do some further studies in a well reputable University abroad to broaden his horizon and
to avoid being seen as a local champion in Naija embarassed embarassed

(My opinion though) smiley

No merit whatsoever in this. They keep circulating appointments amongst the church members. The vc is a church member, the registrar, bursar, deans and directors.etc.

If he had competed and got the job in a public university, or another sch not owned by oyedepo, I would have applauded.

Also, by his yr of graduation, he's not qualified to be registrar anywhere...

Again, is he an academic or an administrator....
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by sayisayi(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2017
divinecode101:
[color=#770077]Vseless Biafra people who cannot develop their republic!
Go and be registrar in you yEast republic, SW belong to Nigeria!
Yeye confused people
[/colfor]

E dey pain you....lol grin grin grin grin grin

While your brain roasts with hate, sharper, younger guys are leaving a legacy of application.

Dudu fool!
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by guychidile: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2017
hard work pays..,this is a good lesson for our youths to study hard I school. I salute you my man !
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2017
sayisayi:

E dey pain my father....lol grin grin grin grin grin

While my father's brain roasts with hate, sharper, younger guys are leaving a legacy of application.

My father is a Dudu fool!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by jaytime(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2017
A big congrats to him.
Chai, but when I remember what some have learned footballers earn and achieve in Europe, aaaaahhhh.......!
Even our Kelechi Iheanacho of yesterday has just been signed by Leicester City for £25m.
When will they include football in our curriculum?
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2017
claremont:

I'm struggling to see if you are being serious or sarcastic in your post. In saner climes, this man you adore so much would be in jail as a child abuser. In Nigeria, he is being praised to high heavens. Nigeria is a broken society where the corrupt are worshipped, but the honest are vilified.
Stop kidding your self. In saner climes nothing would happen since the WOMAN(not child) refused to sue him to court even after rights activist urged and helped register the case in court.
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2017
Kai! This man that tormented our lives back then in CU! I'm happy for him sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2017
iswallker:

No merit whatsoever in this. They keep circulating appointments amongst the church members. The vc is a church member, the registrar, bursar, deans and directors.etc.

If he had competed and got the job in a public university, or another sch not owned by oyedepo, I would have applauded.

Also, by his yr of graduation, he's not qualified to be registrar anywhere...

Again, is he an academic or an administrator....
Lol in public universities it's about who you know and not by merit jare.

1 Like

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by porka: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2017
Lilimax:
A 2007 First-Class graduate of Computer Science at Covenant University, Dr. Ezenwoke was the first graduate of Covenant University to be appointed the Dean of Students two times in the same university, 2011 and 2016.

This guy brian dey hot !
If I were him, I will do some further studies in a well reputable University abroad to broaden his horizon and

Further studies after a doctoral degree?

Is that how lowly you think of yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by lexy2014: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Lilimax:

This guy brian dey hot !
to avoid being seen as a local champion in Naija
embarassed embarassed

after Ph.d what is he going to study again? At this stage, he will b expected to use his knowledge to contribute 2 his primary discipline thru research and presenting journals then his on his way to being a professor. As a Ph.d holder there's no limit 4 him especially in d academics

1 Like

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by timothy2396(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2017
lies my registrar in ESAE BENIN UNIVERSITY of Cotonou is 28...
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by yhemster(m): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Statsocial:
Ayo Ajayi

The Board of Regents, Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State, has appointed Dr. Azubuike Ezenwoke as the new Registrar of the University.

Dr. Ezenwoke who recently bagged his doctoral degree at Covenant University was until his appointment, the Dean of Students, Covenant University, Ota; Landmark’s sister university also owned by the same proprietor, the Living Faith Church Worldwide (aka Winners’ Chapel).

At 32, Dr. Ezenwoke arguably is the youngest university Registrar in Africa.

In his undergraduate days, he was the Chairman, Students Council, what is referred to as Student Union Government in other universities.

He teaches undergraduate classes Computer Programming I (C Language), Computer Programming II (C++ Language), Internet Programming, Introduction to Problem Solving, Structured and Sequential Programming (Python) among others.

Dr. Ezenwoke is married with children.

http://edutorial.ng/ezenwoke-32-landmark-registrar/

Lalasticlala TheVictorious

@OP
***Covenant And Landmark University are both affliated with the Church but not owned by the Winners Chapel. I don't think affliated and owned have the same legal interpretation.
***A lecturer teaching 5 undergrad courses cry I'm sure he has masters students under his Supervision as well. I hope this work reduces now that he's a Dean.
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by porka: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2017
lexy2014:
after Ph.d what is he going to study again? At this stage, he will b expected to use his knowledge to contribute 2 his primary discipline thru research and presenting journals then his on his way to being a professor. As a Ph.d holder there's no limit 4 him especially in d academics

Thank you my brother.

Some Nigerians are just too inferior in their mind set. They seek validation for their lives in all ramification.

Can you imagine someone typing that? To go and 'audit' a Nigerian university awarded Ph.D abroad just for a non consequential (childish) tag of 'foreign champion'.

1 Like

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by makazona(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2017
divinecode101:
Vseless Biafra people who cannot develop their republic!
Yeye confused people

Shame on u, bigot!
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2017
makazona:

Shame on u, bigot!

No, shame on you and your co-traveller secessionists...thunder is loading for all of you!
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by lexy2014: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2017
porka:

Thank you my brother.

Some Nigerians are just too inferior in their mind set. They seek validation for their lives in all ramification.

Can you imagine someone typing that? To go and 'audit' a Nigerian university awarded Ph.D abroad just for a non consequential (childish) tag of 'foreign champion'.
thanks I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2017
yhemster:

@OP
***Covenant And Landmark University are both affliated with the Church but not owned by the Winners Chapel. I don't think affliated and owned have the same legal interpretation.
***A lecturer teaching 5 undergrad courses cry I'm sure he has masters students under his Supervision as well. I hope this work reduces now that he's a Dean.
The two universities are completely owned by winners chapel. To ur second point, that he lectures 5 undergraduate courses doesn't mean he would be assigned to those courses each session. A session where he has administrative responsibilities might see the university reduce his academic one, to maybe two courses or so as the university sees fit.
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by aalangel(f): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2017
divinecode101:
Yeye confused people

What did you say?
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by attackgat: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2017
ariesbull:

Don't you see it

Nobody has seen it since 1960
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
timothy2396:
lies my registrar in ESAE BENIN UNIVERSITY of Cotonou is 28...
Ur university no even dey ordinary webometrics. And u want me to believe it is a university. grin
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by yhemster(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Statsocial:

The two universities are completely owned by winners chapel. To ur second point, that he lectures 5 undergraduate courses doesn't mean he would be assigned to those courses each session. A session where he has administrative responsibilities might see the university reduce his academic one, to maybe two courses or so as the university sees fit.

You made a great point relating the course issue.
***As to the ownership of the 2 Universities, read the Uni's Wikipedia page which I'm sure was written by the schools' officials. It states on both Convenant and Landmark pages that the schools are affiliated with the church, no where does it mention or used the word "owned". I don't see this as an oversight or mistake. Other church owned Unis used the word owned.
I rest my case, we are free to believe whatever we want.
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by uyisteven(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Covenant always repin...
proud to be part of it's Alumni....grin

Azu with his scary boot-cut trousers.. Fun man but can sly u.. What u told him in secret could be used against u during SDC meetings.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Danbovo: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
You say what is it by force to go abroad covenant university is well equipped besides Ben Murray quoted buy naija to grow naira..we must appreciate our country
Lilimax:

This guy brian dey hot !

2 Likes

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by Psoul(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
divinecode101:
Yeye confused people

Yes...the Biafrans are so useless that they cannot develop their area just like the Afonjas are so dull and lazy to grab golden opportunities in ur land.
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by mikolo80: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Statsocial:
If there is something I admire about Bishop Oyedepo. It is his radical belief in young people. He gives responsibilities that are almost unbelievable to young people.

I mean who uses a young trained pilot as personal pilot without a career experience.

Or allow 'inexperienced' CU Architecture students in designing the biggest church auditorium in the world(faith theatre) and every other building that comes up in the university and presumably other universities and projects being handled by the commission.

He did this same thing in Covenant university when he bypassed over 95 professors to appoint Dr. Oludayo(who was then youngest registrar) as registrar-how that didn't cause dissent, I don't know.

I myself has been skeptical about some of his choices. Especially using a pilot without career experience or using certified but inexperienced CU Architects for a project reportedly worth 40 billion(faith theatre) and 700 billion(canaancity)

But at least I have never seen any negative consequence to those choices he makes. Infact most young ppl he uses are excellent at the job he assigns them.

experience is overrated. good to have but overrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by IkUKU01(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
divinecode101:
Yeye confused people
soooo this is what your brain can afford. Too bad
Re: Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 by enemyofprogress: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) / Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.