Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,595 members, 7,979,003 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri (1161 Views)

Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As / Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by NaijaNewsPapers: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Former Presidential spokesperson Reno Omokri on a post he made on his facebook page show much interest in supporting Atiku as PDP Presidential candidate. Related to what he posted, which our point of key is " Please pray for Waziri Atiku Abubakar if you support restructuring".

The Post read; "Look carefully behind me. Guess who you see discussing with Theresa May? Restructuring on the agenda. Please pray for Waziri Atiku Abubakar if you support restructuring.

In 1984, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) reduced the amount of derivation funds paid to oil producing states to a paltry 1.5 % by military fiat and excluded the offshore oil revenues from derivation.

ALSO READ: FINALLY PDP appoint Atiku as Presidential candidate and Fayose as VP

In 2001 Atiku Abubakar persuaded President Olusegun Obasanjo to go for a political solution that returned offshore revenues to oil producing states. In 2004 it became law. The Niger Delta owes this man a debt!"
Former Presidential spokesperson Reno Omokri on a post he made on his facebook page show much interest in supporting Atiku as PDP Presidential candidate. Related to what he posted, which our point of key is " Please pray for Waziri Atiku Abubakar if you support restructuring".

The Post read; "Look carefully behind me. Guess who you see discussing with Theresa May? Restructuring on the agenda. Please pray for Waziri Atiku Abubakar if you support restructuring.

In 1984, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) reduced the amount of derivation funds paid to oil producing states to a paltry 1.5 % by military fiat and excluded the offshore oil revenues from derivation.

ALSO READ: FINALLY PDP appoint Atiku as Presidential candidate and Fayose as VP

In 2001 Atiku Abubakar persuaded President Olusegun Obasanjo to go for a political solution that returned offshore revenues to oil producing states. In 2004 it became law. The Niger Delta owes this man a debt!"

READ: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/08/i-am-in-support-of-atiku-abubakar-as.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-kQH1BJiu_qw/WYK7bfmsFLI/AAAAAAAAEGE/amAXDEDGttEOLLzrx3A6CQaZ5JfsXO36gCLcBGAs/s640/reno.png[/img]
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by GQman: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2017
PDP with Atiku at top of the ticket is dead on Arrival.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Omockery

Am not surprise at all

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by ajebuter(f): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2017
l don't know what party Atiku will contest under but l sure know it's not APC..
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by Depreacherman(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2017
aiming for a position .........
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2017
ajebuter:
l don't know what party Atiku will contest under but l sure know it's not APC..

Sis Mi

You are more concerned about party

Nigeria should always come first

1 Like

Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by ajebuter(f): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

Sis Mi
You are more concerned about party
Nigeria should always come first
Any reference to the party you thought l meant?
Neih ...
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by greatiyk4u(m): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2017
Why won't he support his fellow "LOOTER"

Reno's pocket is drying up fast a reason he is abandoning his Church business which doesn't pay much in advanced nations to become an e-celebrity for recognition

It is truly hard to taste the free national cake and refused to dream for more

He keeps hating on Buhari as if LOVE is no longer the greatest commandment from the same JESUS he claims to be serving

God punish this RENO O-MOCKERY
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by greatgod2012(f): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2017
I have my reservations about Atiku!

Someone who cannot be loyal to his political party cannot be loyal to Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2017
I read Fayose would be his running mate, what a failure combination?
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by tuniski: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2017
GQman:
PDP with Atiku at top of the ticket is dead on Arrival.
Just like buhari and APC in 2015 abi? Just watch as the political temperature rises.

Nigeria sai PDP!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by Prevho: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Atiku is a ticking bomb

Visit www.collegereap.com for scholarships and job openings.
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by ben4ever(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Prevho:
Atiku is a ticking bomb

Visit www.collegereap.com for scholarships and job openings.

I will relocate to Chad if....
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by Prevho: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2017
ben4ever:

I will relocate to Chad if....

Guy, I go follow oh
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by ben4ever(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2017
greatgod2012:
I have my reservations about Atiku!

Someone who cannot be loyal to his political party cannot be loyal to Nigerians!

.. loyal to his boss...
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by ben4ever(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2017
Prevho:

Guy, I go follow oh

In fact i have just placed an order for 8 years rent there..
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by idu1(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Na now I know say this guy no get sense at all...
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Atiku is hereby endorsed.

He has read me, and he understands the save Nigeria, my ideologies must become the bedrock of our macrocosm.
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by ubongokon(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2017
PDP will loose very well , happy for dat to happen
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by ZombieTAMER: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2017
It takes a thief to support a thief
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by aolawale025: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Actually anyone is better than absentee prez
Re: I Am In Support Of Atiku Abubakar As PDP Presidential Candidate - Reno Omokri by Reptyle(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Reno is merely looking for his next meal ticket.

The PDP can sure do better than presenting an Atiku/Fayose joint ticket in 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Watch This Educating Post-civil War Interview By Yakubu Gowon / You’re Respected Worldwide, Says Ban Ki-moon To Nigeria President / Why Hausa/fulanis Dont Cry Over Lagos Despite Huge Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.