Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:56 PM

“you Turned My Sorrow Into Joy,” Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Fiancé As She Is Pl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you Turned My Sorrow Into Joy,” Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Fiancé As She Is Pl (435 Views)

TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Woman Who Returns Money At The Airport, Raise Fund / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Turned My Sorrow Into Joy,” Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Fiancé As She Is Pl by daveyoungzy0059(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2017
“You Turned My Sorrow Into Joy,” Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Fiancée As She plus
See more gist @ http://ogbudave..com/2017/08/you-turned-my-sorrow-into-joy-daddy.html

Re: “you Turned My Sorrow Into Joy,” Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Fiancé As She Is Pl by idoncare440(f): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
public affection.. ..different inside ..
Re: “you Turned My Sorrow Into Joy,” Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Fiancé As She Is Pl by Ever8054: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2017
which one be fiance again naa..? this man never marry?..make I carry my load run form this post....

1 Like

Re: “you Turned My Sorrow Into Joy,” Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Fiancé As She Is Pl by vafy: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2017
hmm

(1) (Reply)

From Today Bus Conductors God Dey Wear Uniform & Name Tags / Olamide – WO (prod. By Young John) (official Audio) / Oldie But Goodie: 10 Nigerian Albums You Enjoyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.