Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:01 PM

Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria (19717 Views)

Mention Your Dream Country / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by deodonna14(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2017
all south east ,south south states
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by DarkHenrie(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos, Abuja, Jos, Ibadan, Rivers, Enugu, Anambra, Benin, Imo, Katsina. That's all for now.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Iype(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos, port Harcourt, abia, Ibadan, Ogun, akwa ibom, Kwara state, ekiti n calabar in my mind
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by greatermax77(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
My job has taken me to all the states in Nigeria, plus Fct.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
Kwara, Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara, Niger, Sokoto.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by emmymdk: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Imo (My state), Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Rivers, Cross River, Taraba (NYSC), Adamawa, Gombe, Lagos, Abuja, Kogi, Delta, Bayelsa, Benin, Akwa Ibom, kaduna and Nasarawa.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by sabrosa07(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Niger, Kaduna, Edo, Delta, Anambra, Abia, Imo, Nasarawa, FCT, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Enugu.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Epositive(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lagos
Ibadan
Ogun
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Edo
Abuja
Kogi
Jos
Kaduna
Gombe
Adamawa
ibadan and jos na state? shocked tongue
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Tobium1(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Anambra
Imo
Enugu
Delta
Kwara
Lagos
Abuja
Jos
Benue
Edo
Kogi
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2017
Epositive:

ibadan and jos na state? shocked tongue
Ehn ehn tongue
You wan use me shine abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Jagabanmonerry(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2017
Kogi(state of origin, Ihima..), Lagos, Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Ogun, Niger, FCT, Kaduna( ABU admission days)
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by 400billionman: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Rivers, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Delta, Edo, Kogi, Benue, Abuja, Kaduna, Niger, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara.

20 bah ?

There may be more...
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Epositive(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn tongue
You wan use me shine abi? cheesy
you be vaseline? tongue

besides, you've revolved around the southwest (omoluabi) and kogi.
which area in kogi and ondo did u visit? cheesy
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Krystaal(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2017
robay:
and you think you are making sense based ,anyway I have been to Lagos, osun(my state), oyo, nassarawa, kogi, edo, ondo, kwara,abuja, ekiti my next target is kaduna and niger.
safe journey grin
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Wealth777: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2017
Its only Kebbi state I've not been to; I've been to all the other 35 states and FCT. Traveling is really interesting
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Ten06(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2017
I have visited 29 out of the 36 state of the Federation
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by ebis9394(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2017
San Francisco, California, Florida. I live in New York now. All in Nigeria undecided
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Kaduna, Abuja, Niger, Oyo, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Kwara,
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Dsimple: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2017
oyo my state abuja kogi kaduna nasarawa osun ondo ogun lagos edo enugu anambra imo rivers niger
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2017
chiagozien:
boko haram is not welcome in the east

by boko haram I think u mean urself and your significant others....

grow some brain
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Flashh: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2017
Edum13656:
are you male or female?
Which one do you think I am? Lol
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by cue64: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
all except borno and kebbi
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Jamila05(f): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Osun state (Admission)
Kwara state (Admission)
Ekiti state (Study)
Oyo state (visit)
Lagos (visit)
Delta state (holiday)
River state (holiday)
Cross river (Nysc)
Nassarawa state (visit)
Abuja ( where I live )
Ondo state ( my state)
Plateau state ( visit )
Kogi state (holiday)

1 Like

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by melomelo: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
1.Ekiti (State of origin)
2. Lagos
3. Kano
4. Kaduna
5. Katsina
6. Niger
7. Osun
8. Kogi
9. Ondo
10. Oyo
11. FCT.
12. River
13. Cross River
14. Imo
15. Enugu
16. Kwara
17. Edo
18. Delta
19. Anambra
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by kpaofame: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ziinno:
Edo
Delta
Rivers
Bayelsa
Cross River
Enugu
Anambra
Ebonyi
Imo
Abia
Lagos
Benue
Nassarawa
Gombe
kaduna
F.C.T, Abuja.
Waka Waka....Na wetin u go do for all these places wink....

Anyway traveling can be fun tho...
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Fishout(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Osun(born) Oyo,Ogun,Ondo,Lagos,Kwara, Abuja,Kano,Kaduna,(business). Kogi,Edo,Delta,(pass through).Anambra (served) ,IMO,(visiting)
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by linasparkle(f): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oyo, Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Anambra, Enugu, Plateau, Gombe, Abuja. I have Passed through so many others.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by abutee: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mine is...... Delta Edo Enugu Anambra Imo Abia Akwa Ibom Ebonyi Lagos Ogun Osun Oyo Kogi Abuja Kaduna Kano Nasarawa Plateau, jos Niger Kebbi Adamawa Ondo Bauchi Rivers Bayelsa........
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by jaybim: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
All except cross River, Rivers, Bayelsa, Taraba, Borno, Bauchi, Gombe, Kano, Jigawa, Adamawa, Benue, Ebonyi and Enugu.

Chai, so many...And I like to think I've been to almost all.

Flirting with the idea of doing a round trip via rail to Kano, but boko haram de scare me
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by cutedharmee: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ogun, lagos,Ibadan,Abuja, Zaria, Niger. Next would be Maiduguri by October
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Isholaade2895(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
Abia, anambra, Imo, akwaibom, cross river, delta, Edo, Oyo, osun, ekiti, Ogun, Lagos, Niger, Benue, Kogi, Fct, taraba, ondo,
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
kpaofame:

Waka Waka....Na wetin u go do for all these places wink....

Anyway traveling can be fun tho...

Lol.

Naaaaa. I HATE travelling.

I studied in the East, attended 4 weddings and a funeral in other neighbouring Eastern states, NYSC, Job interviews, state of origin and state of residence. Summary of it all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Travelling To USA Or School Of Nursing??pls Advice Me. / A Bus Burning At Berger-Isheri Bridge Lagos / LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.