Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Bobriskky Lectures His Fans On How To Give Man Mouth Action, & Make Him Come Quick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobriskky Lectures His Fans On How To Give Man Mouth Action, & Make Him Come Quick (838 Views)

'Annie Should Shift, 2face Is My New Crush'- Bobriskky says / 'I Miss Bobriskky's Snapchats So Much''- BBA Star Dillish Mathew Cries Out / Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobriskky Lectures His Fans On How To Give Man Mouth Action, & Make Him Come Quick by blogreporter: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2017
Snapchat King Bobriskky has new lectures for his fans, he took to his page to share how to give your man Mouth Action, and how to make him come quick, the male who is obviously an expert in making men come quick, said he doesn't mind been called gay, read below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/08/bobriskky-lectures-his-fans-on-how-to.html

Re: Bobriskky Lectures His Fans On How To Give Man Mouth Action, & Make Him Come Quick by blogreporter: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2017

Re: Bobriskky Lectures His Fans On How To Give Man Mouth Action, & Make Him Come Quick by ElSherriff: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2017
This descendant of the witch of Edom will not allow us rest shey? Its because of this one that Oduduwa republic will never work.
Re: Bobriskky Lectures His Fans On How To Give Man Mouth Action, & Make Him Come Quick by Ehiscotch(m): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Someone needs to teach this guy the use of English.

What is "a fans who for pls just pick one under..." I can't even quote the whole garbage.
Re: Bobriskky Lectures His Fans On How To Give Man Mouth Action, & Make Him Come Quick by medexico(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2017
See english abeg!

This guy is so weird
Re: Bobriskky Lectures His Fans On How To Give Man Mouth Action, & Make Him Come Quick by pitiful(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Someone needs to teach this guy the use of English.

What is "a fans who for pls just pick one under..." I can't even quote the whole garbage.
I think say na only me see am

(1) (Reply)

See Ycee’s Reaction As Billboard Lists Him On The ‘next Big Sound’ / 2baba Under Serious Fire After Liking An X-rated Video - Photos / Justin Bieber Leads Prayer Gathering For Hurricane Devastating Fund Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.