Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,698 members, 7,905,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Meet The Half A Billion Euro Man - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The Half A Billion Euro Man (731 Views)

Meet Kinsey Wolanski,the Half Naked Lady Who Invaded The Pitch Last Night During / Floyd Mayweather Flaunts Multi-billion Gold Chains And Wristwatches (photo) / 2018 World Cup : Meet The 32 Captains Leading Their Teams Into Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Half A Billion Euro Man by BlueAngel444: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Lots of fans have been complaining about the cost and value of players been purchased by their various teams, most especially fans of EPL teams.

With the purchases of Lukaku,24, by Manchester United for £90m + rooney going the other way, fans have consoled themselves that they have gotten a proven EPL striker and have taken a turn from their negative views about his style of play 'Jam-body' and poor first touch into a more supporting tune just to deride their fierce rivals, Chelsea.

Chelsea, though their quiet London neighbours had just bought a foreign proven goal scorer in ligue1 for £53m, Lacazette 26, went on to buy Morata £70m. Morata had since been a cause of concern and debate among fans, since the initial banter of Lukaku having rejected Chelsea for a more lucrative offer.

It brings the question of Royalty over Loyalty or vice versa in today's footballing philosophy.

Royalty in terms of wealth invested in players
Loyalty in terms of time spent with these players

We hope to be joined by our very own Nairaland Sports pundits.

Ibime, Airmark, Hensben, Raumdeuter, nateevs, griffon, lordfalcao, nihilist, diggz, oasis007, afrodoc2, Lana1, eph12, spy360, sod09, emaprince, leyqute, jonsnow92, homesteady, ollah

Do you feel you have better analysis into our half a billion Euros man, is he worth it. Is the current expensive thread good, is it going to continue, does it make teams more viable for the most prestigious award in European club football the UCL cup. Does Money beat Legacy
Re: Meet The Half A Billion Euro Man by eph12(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Lots of fans have been complaining about the cost and value of players been purchased by their various teams, most especially fans of EPL teams.

With the purchases of Lukaku,24, by Manchester United for £90m + rooney going the other way, fans have consoled themselves that they have gotten a proven EPL striker and have taken a turn from their negative views about his style of play 'Jam-body' and poor first touch into a more supporting tune just to deride their fierce rivals, Chelsea.

Chelsea, though their quiet London neighbours had just bought a foreign proven goal scorer in ligue1 for £53m, Lacazette 26, went on to buy Morata £70m. Morata had since been a cause of concern and debate among fans, since the initial banter of Lukaku having rejected Chelsea for a more lucrative offer.

It brings the question of Royalty over Loyalty or vice versa in today's footballing philosophy.

Royalty in terms of wealth invested in players
Loyalty in terms of time spent with these players

Do you feel you have better analysis into our half a billion Euros man, is he worth it. Is the current expensive thread good, is it going to continue, does it make teams more viable for the most prestigious award in European club football the UCL cup. Does Money beat Legacy
Personally I think this is good. I hope players become too expensive that coaches have to look in wards for both quality and quantity.

Even if PSG buys two Neymar it can't still guarantee the champions league. I'm pretty sure Neymar will be out of there in two years.
Re: Meet The Half A Billion Euro Man by BlueAngel444: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
eph12:

Personally I think this is good. I hope players become too expensive that coaches have to look in wards for both quality and quantity.

Even if PSG buys two Neymar it can't still guarantee the champions league. I'm pretty sure Neymar will be out of there in two years.

Just saw this your prediction shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Must Defeat Cameroun In Yaoundé / let's try this Hot 90 Odds Again Hurry Now / I Would Convince Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria -iwobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.