Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) (43712 Views)

Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying / Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
BiafranBornBoy:
Example of what you sees in the North.... Child Sex which is lead by their Elders and their Leaders

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by blezdBen: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kai...wetin person no go see
Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by Claumy2(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
It is their culture and religion; Ask #prophet_M...

Evil men!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by SalamRushdie: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Coolgent:

Chai fake news!
Op better get a Hausa person to translate it for u.
This is allegiation of witchcraft o

Please why was the man's body refusing to land on the girl despite all the force that was used and why did she suddenly wake up after four passes

2 Likes

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by discman2k2(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
I've been reading pips accusing bloggers of faking news & stories until this particular one.
Gaskiya im perplexed. This was a video I'd seen fpr over 3 years now, & it was about an old man who used Witchcraft to render the young lady immobilized & unuseful. When investigated it was revealed that the man was responsible, & to deactivate the Charm the old man had to jump over the victim, which will result to the old man's death eventually.

How come bloggers getting hold of this video now changed the story line behind it?

I now fearbloggers.

Nyama nyama dey smell kowai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by EDDGgold: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
God can anything good come out of North?

1 Like

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=GoodMuyis post=59115656][/quote]

Yes I know, and you can't adapt me cus I'm not a kid girl

1 Like

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by MadCow1: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
discman2k2:
I've been reading pips accusing bloggers of faking news & stories until this particular one.
Gaskiya im perplexed. This was a video I'd seen fpr over 3 years now, & it was about an old man who used Witchcraft to render the young lady immobilized & unuseful. When investigated it was revealed that the man was responsible, & to deactivate the Charm the old man had to jump over the victim, which will result to the old man's death eventually.

How come bloggers getting hold of this video now changed the story line behind it?

I now fearbloggers.

Nyama nyama dey smell kowai!

This makes better sense. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by Ddaji(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Igbos with their hatred for north.The allegations against the was witchcraft and is emir:s of katsina palace not Kano.They were trying to force the man to jump/cross the Woman three times which the man refused and they used force to made him do it and the woman wake up and thank the emir of katsina.

1 Like

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by ALOWONLE419(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Allahu akbar
Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
I don't understand. Why were they carrying the man? They wanted him to show them how he slept with the girl or what?
Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
Allahu akbar
na dem nau

2 Likes

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by binsanni(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
oshe oh. hmmmmmm aboki too they use charm niii. those people way be say, if u see their di :Pck.....
hmmm he done enter her finish with im wahala disk wink wink
Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
EDDGgold:
God can anything good come out of North?
never.

1 Like

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by hydoo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
joseph6071:
what men can do for sex..this man charmed an underaged girl and all in the name of 'sex', really Oga konji na actual bastard
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7es4Y3di7zY
Most you lie�
This is allegation of witchcraft
Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by sniy02(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Attention
This is not true please, its is an incidence of witchcraft in Katsina state.The man(suspect witch) was asked to walk and cross the woman three times to break the witchcraft but he refused, but was later forced to.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
bbbabes:
He should be charmed and kept in Bobrisky house
Lol
Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by colli247(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
joseph6071:
what men can do for sex..this man charmed an underaged girl and all in the name of 'sex', really Oga konji na actual bastard
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7es4Y3di7zY
this ppl can never change

1 Like

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Naijaphobia:
I have watched with acatalectic disgust, northern asinine and puerile ratiocinations attempting to justiceate the demonic,paedophilic and lunatic behaviour of a certain nomadic individuals from the arabian deserts.These northerners have asseverated that it’s intentions are guided by the need to checkmate the odoriferous excesses of a Machiavellian and Mephistophelean nature of women from the western world from diffusing and corrupting theirs so the need to taste them infantile as dictated by their arabian lords and I have said to myself, what a shame? What a self-indicting admittal of the failure of ideas? What an hocus-pocus?

You realise at the end you didn't make sense
Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by ManTiger(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
The man seems to be paralyzed as a result of the charm
Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by abkrgumel(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
You should have asked what happened
Firstly
This is not kano, is Katsina Emirate Palace (you can see emir of Katsina).
The case isn't related to SEX or Konji addiction, is witchcraft, the old man witched her (the rule is that the witch must cross the victim to break the charm)
The man refused todo so that's why he was forced by security to do it

1 Like

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by Okonkwo22: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by madridguy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Your physical address?

manager1b:
Attend DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING Training in Lagos. 100% Practical Training

Learn DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING Training for N49,999.

This is a Gurantee! You cant Get This Incredible offer Anywhere Else
It is an investment in yourself, your career and your future
• Flexibility - Weekends & Weekdays
• Live Projects Implementation
Get Free ICT Consultation and career advice,
Do check our banner for more information

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by adenine02: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
BiafranBornBoy:
Example of what you sees in the North.... Child Sex which is lead by their Elders and their Leaders

and we see alot of this in your region

they are called baby factory machine

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by ibro360(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Coolgent:

Chai fake news!
Op better get a Hausa person to translate it for u.
This is allegiation of witchcraft o
oga which confirmation do you need again, they made him cross over her 3 times to break the charm he did on her, after the 3rd cross over she woke up
Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by adenine02: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
colli247:
this ppl can never change

just like this people

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by adenine02: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Naijaphobia:
I have watched with acatalectic disgust, northern asinine and puerile ratiocinations attempting to justiceate the demonic,paedophilic and lunatic behaviour of a certain nomadic individuals from the arabian deserts.These northerners have asseverated that it’s intentions are guided by the need to checkmate the odoriferous excesses of a Machiavellian and Mephistophelean nature of women from the western world from diffusing and corrupting theirs so the need to taste them infantile as dictated by their arabian lords and I have said to myself, what a shame? What a self-indicting admittal of the failure of ideas? What an hocus-pocus?

i believe you are familiar with this picture

evil happen every where

Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by emeka2847: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Such derogatory statement about the Holy Bible. May God deliver you

fuckingAyaya:
The bible said it fear north
Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
emeka2847:
Such derogatory statement about the Holy Bible. May God deliver you

and and you too
Re: Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) by Mujinho4b(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fake news, old story.. bloggers don com again.. saw dis video since 2015.. mtcheew..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twin Brothers Buried Together After Dying From The Same Ailment (Photos) / Top 10 Strange Laws In African Countries / Ghanaian Stabs Friend To Death After Dreaming That He Was Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.