Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,741 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

do white people tell each other to date black people - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / do white people tell each other to date black people (882 Views)

Four Things Couple Must Not Tell Each Other / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

do white people tell each other to date black people by onila(f): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
like the way we blacks say we should date white people
Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by smartty68(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
onila:

smiley
Its good that you're begining to have some sense of humour wink

You just modified this thread why
Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by agbonkamen(f): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
White dick make sense die..... Though small shall but I prefer white dick than Romancelanders black bend dick

1 Like

Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by MissRaine69(f): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yes
They sit down and have meetings and discuss the pros and the cons, give each other ideas and share tricks of how to get the attention of a potential black bae. Just like black people do at the annual conference.

1 Like

Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by Martin0(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
MissRaine69:
Yes
They sit down and have meetings and discuss the pros and the cons, give each other ideas and share tricks of how to get the attention of a potential black bae. Just like black people do at the annual conference.

Oh realyshocked
Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmmm never heard of 1. I mean most times they are surprised and the couples get those surprised looks but then again I never heard of a case where they "forbid" it.

Most blacks in Germany are in interracial relationships, so yeah

Sure some might be doing it but haven't heard of any
Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by onila(f): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
agbonkamen:
White dick make sense die..... Though small shall but I prefer white dick than Romancelanders black bend dick

shocked shocked

i heard white men d1cks don't satisfy girls

is it true undecided

but I heard black men di-cks are very big and they hurt you
Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by onila(f): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
MissRaine69:
Yes

please i am not joking
Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by Nutmegseed2: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
I don't think so! I don't like them at all,I prefer the black americans. the whites be looking down on the blacks thinking they are superior

1 Like

Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by MissRaine69(f): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
onila:

please i am not joking
You are a smart woman yes? What do you think? Does that sound plausible to you? Do black people sit in groups and discuss such matters? Or it's a case of preferences? You meet whomever you meet wherever you are fall in love and the rest is history. Come on don't expose yourself like this.

2 Likes

Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by MissRaine69(f): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nutmegseed2:
I don't think so! I don't like them at all,I prefer the black americans.
the whites be looking down on the blacks thinking they are superior
I take it you have met all the white people?

1 Like

Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by MissRaine69(f): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
onila:

shocked shocked

i heard white men d1cks don't satisfy girls

is it true undecided

but I heard black men di-cks are very big and they hurt you

There are white men with big d1cks and there are black men with small d1cks
What you did up there was to expose stereotypes based on lack of knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nutmegseed2:
I don't think so! I don't like them at all,I prefer the black americans.
the whites be looking down on the blacks thinking they are superior

This is how you know someone who's either
1) living in a bubble world
2) talks about a world he /she knows nothing about

Who tf told you black Americans don't look down on Africans. So you think having the same skin color means they automatically accept you? Some don't even want to associate with the African culture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by Martin0(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
MissRaine69:

shocked
Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by onila(f): 3:38am On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

You are a smart woman yes? What do you think? Does that sound plausible to you? Do black people sit in groups and discuss such matters? Or it's a case of preferences? You meet whomever you meet wherever you are fall in love and the rest is history. Come on don't expose yourself like this.

you said "Just like black people do at the annual conference."

made ur whole post sound like a joke
Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by onila(f): 3:51am On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

Asians are usually rated to have the smallest d1cks

whether you like it or not, d1ck size is according to race
Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by MissRaine69(f): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2017
onila:

you said "Just like black people do at the annual conference."

made ur whole post sound like a joke
Sarcasm
Re: do white people tell each other to date black people by MissRaine69(f): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2017
onila:

Asians are usually rated to have the smallest d1cks

whether you like it or not, d1ck size is according to race
It's not for me to like or dislike.
Don't stereotype that's the point. As I do not profess to have seen ALL the Asian d1cks I can't make swiping statements.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Meal.. ...? / My Crazy Funny Thoughts About The Va.gina (+21) / My Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.