Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User (76519 Views)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade / Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by AAinEqGuinea: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
wtf??
A "witch" grin grin
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by ironheart(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
broseme:
According to the report shared by a Facebook user,the grandma pictured below went to a witchcraft meeting at night and worked overtime.By the time she was about returning home, it was already daylight.She got stocked on the roof of a building and attracted the attention of neighbours living in the area.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Ov3Voxbqk

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/elderly-witchcraft-who-was-returning.html?m=1
we need to be renewed in our minds
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by smith666999(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
so Grandma decides to check out her leaking roof, u tag her a witch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
`

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Anijay1212(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
introvertious:
UWA AFID
Lol...
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Ikpewe: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ama ukop
introvertious:
UWA AFID
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by gentlechyke(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
OboOlora:
shocked

Could that be you on dp? I like the cameltoe
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
MrPdtech:
See as she dey climb like the house like say she be martial arts student.. Naija superwoman.
grin
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by edicied: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
allrightsir:
we are such a backward society! Education without enlightenment is wasted as evidenced by posts here. People are thought to regurgitate textbooks without being thought how to think.
She is a witch she must be stoned to death. Suffer not a witch to live!! who knows how many people destiny she don use during her life time i say kill her!!
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Angeleena:
elderly witch again?someone cannot hang clothes,on top of roof again?
lol
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by dynicks(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
So somebody cannot check Nd fix her roof that leaks in peace again abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by vuc1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
If that is true then know it that she'll soon die in active service cheesy
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by muller101(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Na Edo am very sure
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Where dem do meeting?on top sky?
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
easzypeaszy:
may b bt dt ur bobby real?..mehn dey swt die i swear
Pervert
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nov6(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai...so sad.
That's why its' best to leave the coven around 2:45am so that before 5:00am you'd be safely back in your skin.

May such disappointments not happen to our grandmothers.
May they not be stranded on their way back from the coven.

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
godquality:
Only 2 questions i get.
2. Who be dat mumu Woman wey dey shout for the background? Na she go church pass? Or she dey happy say her rival don Bleep up today?
brah grin
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by logica(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I'm not concern about her...................
The atheist in the house should tell us what force push her up
You saw the force as in when it pushed her up? Or you were at the meeting to know she was coming from one?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
ameri9ja:
How come advanced countries don't have witches. They only had "witches" back when they were backwards like Naija is today.
They do,they call it a different name here.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by McTobe(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
ivolt:
Nonsense.
Mentally challenged elders are easy target for lazy superstitious people.
mm
She obviously climbed on to the roof herself.
don't mind them let them continue in their ignorance. that's why they fall easy prey to these scammers that call themselves Pastors. though there are still truly called Pastors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by keypha1: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Some tomos here does not belive witch do exist, if bible can recognised a witch, why can't tomos people belived. She is a witch
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by jmaxjohn(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Someone pls slap that fool screaming in the video

1 Like

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by ModsWillKillNL: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
ivolt:
Nonsense.
Mentally challenged elders are easy target for lazy superstitious people.
She obviously climbed on to the roof herself.

Doubting loooonatics have arrived.

They will doubt their own existence if care is not taken.
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
broseme:
According to the report shared by a Facebook user,the grandma pictured below went to a witchcraft meeting at night and worked overtime.By the time she was about returning home, it was already daylight.She got stocked on the roof of a building and attracted the attention of neighbours living in the area.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Ov3Voxbqk

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/elderly-witchcraft-who-was-returning.html?m=1

I wish someone could slap sense into the head of the lady screaming inaudibly.

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Wisedove(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
From my own perspective through rational thinking I can say emphatically that this woman is not a witch .
Through Research and observation I'm made to know that the older you grow the more you got retarded mentally, the people with aged parents will know what I'm talking about.
The way this woman comes down from that roof shows that she did climb just like that, though she's mentally retarded.
If proper investigation is been carried out you will realise that she lives in one those building around that vicinity.
I have many of these mentally retarded aged men and women around my street and I know how they believe.
Experience is the best teacher anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Posh3(f): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=Angeleena post=59113951]elderly witch again?someone cannot hang clothes,on top of roof again?[/quote cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by stewatt(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Who be that one wey dey shout for background undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by ivolt: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Doubting loooonatics have arrived.

They will doubt their own existence if care is not taken.

The joke is on you in that your mind is enslaved by superstition.
I wish you freedom!

1 Like

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by Daeylar(f): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai...so sad.
That's why its' best to leave the coven around 2:45am so that before 5:00am you'd be safely back in your skin.

May such disappointments not happen to our grandmothers.
May they not be stranded on their way back from the coven.

grin grin grin grin
SMH

you ehh grin

1 Like

Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by walosky(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Afonja witch, lazy n wicked....

Try Bini witch na
Re: Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User by searay(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
introvertious:
UWA AFID
Real Uwa afid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.