Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,592 members, 7,905,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Photos From The 3-day Fidau Prayers For Saratu Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The 3-day Fidau Prayers For Saratu Aregbesola (13048 Views)

MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) / Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The 3-day Fidau Prayers For Saratu Aregbesola by princessayesha(f): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
May her soul rest in Jannah. Ameen.
Re: Photos From The 3-day Fidau Prayers For Saratu Aregbesola by Tunjido: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Aburi001:
Aregbesola get money to bury his later mother and entertain guests but he no get money to pay Osun State workers since last year.
rubbish of the highest order, you no go berry your mama too?? If you are the governor
Re: Photos From The 3-day Fidau Prayers For Saratu Aregbesola by chiefolododo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
omusiliyu:

Do you have one?
you are a disgrace to them that own you.
Re: Photos From The 3-day Fidau Prayers For Saratu Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
YourTerror:
RIP TO MY MUSLIM BROTHERS
May a brakeless sense locate you

Re: Photos From The 3-day Fidau Prayers For Saratu Aregbesola by oshiyy: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
I don't understand oo Or typographical error nii?

(1) (2) (Reply)

On The Verge Of Collapse, 13 Gencos Drag FG To Court / CCB Plans To Verify Makinde’s N48bn Assets, Others / Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.