Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,891,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:04 AM

23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing (9294 Views)

Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Freelancing: A Quick Escape For Unemployment Among Nigerian Youths / Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
For many people, freelance is a difficult job. I admit it is true because I have seen people abandon their profiles on Fiverr when sales were not coming in. Others have bitter experiences because they didn’t know what to even though they had some sales coming in.
In this post, you will discover 23 tips you can use on Fiverr to command the results you desire. Are you ready? Then, let’s begin.

How to Identify a Potential Bad Customer

1. The buyer tells you of a previous seller who did a bad job for them. This should tell you that such the buyer is hard to please.
2. He never answers your question about his requirements fully even though he may be friendly or write a lot. It is a clear sign that he does not know what he wants.
3. He asks you how many revisions you offer early in your discussion. He is trying to tell you that no matter how good you work, expect to revise it as many times as possible.
4. He asks if you do refunds should he find the work unsatisfactory.
5. He takes a long time to respond to messages before and during the order
6. He does not have real requirements. If he just says, “Improve this” or “Make this look nicer”, it means he does not have a clear idea what he wants you to work on because such statements are subjective.
7. If the person is being too friendly and nice. You may end up doing more work because they already made it difficult to have a professional relationship.

Here are some ways how you can get repeat buyers.

8. Treat each order like it is the one and only order that you have
9. Always deliver ahead of the deadline.
10. Other times, don’t make the delivery way too early. If you don’t, other buyers will see orders in queue. It will boost your image before buyers who will see your gig as a hot gig.
11. Always communicate with buyers and be professional. Sometimes, your packaging can make a world of difference in getting your buyers to come back.
12. You should appreciate the buyer for ordering your gig when you deliver the gig. It would not hurt to thank them.
13. Let them know when you start working on their gig if their order was on queue.
14. Always over deliver. Fiverr buyers love over delivery. Make sure to tell them that of an extra bonus you did for them when you are delivering the gig. It makes them happy and leaves a good taste in their mouth.

Other Random tips

15. Don’t forget to ask for a tip. Fiverr has added a cool option of adding tip into any order. So, don’t be afraid to ask your buyer to give you a tip if he/she liked your work. Say something like, “If you feel that I did a great job, feel free to give me a tip. I’d really appreciate it”. This will add extra income to your pocket.
16. Offer a discount: You can boost your sales by offering a discount to your delivery message. You can add something like,
Don’t forget to get a discount on your next orders. Use Coupon code2For1 and get 2 gigs for the price of 1! This is a limited offer, so take advantage of it as soon as possible.
17. Give a refund for a 3 star (or less) feedback: A 5 star positive feedback is very important. You should therefore not feel comfortable with any feedback rating that is less than 4 stars feedback. To avoid negative feedback, you can easily say,
I am sure you will like my delivery but in any case, if you aren’t happy with anything, please don’t complete the order. Hit me back and I will fix any problems or refund your order.
If a client leaves a negative feedback, you will need to offer a refund in exchange for removal of the negative comment.
18. Upload a video for your gig: It is said to double or triple your sales. It can be a presentation video or an animation video. You can also create videos from slides using PowerPoint. Adding a voice to your video can help create a personal connection. You can order a video gig for $5 or create your video at studio stupeflix
19. Upload a picture that looks professional. Buyers always look for faces. Make sure the picture captures your face clearly.
20. Always compare to other successful sellers profile. It will give you a very good idea on how to rewrite your profile and gig, and attract more buyers. Keep fine-tuning your profile.
21. Always make use of the buyers’ request. If the buyers won’t come to you, you need to go to them.
22. Never show that you are smarter than the client. Always do what the client wants even if you know it is wrong. This way, they won’t be able to blame you in future for anything because you followed their instructions.
23. Never agree for a payment outside of Fiverr. While some people dare to do so, it is a huge risk. You may lose the entire payment if the buyer has ulterior motives.

These are few of the tips that has fetched me plenty orders. You can implement them, boost your sales and smile at your bank account..
You can get more detailed information to assist you on this thread

If You Wish To Learn From My Wealth Of Experience From Freelancing CLICK HERE

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by djlaqua91(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Cool, but never exchange bad reviews for a refund. Unless, you want the Fiverr hammer

1 Like

Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by auntysimbiat(f): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
yeah
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by Slai1: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nice, thanks, op.
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by dhope001(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Good
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by nullboss: 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
How much do you pay the Mods to push all your trash to front page?

9 Likes

Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Insightful, really getting interested by the day

1 Like

Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
This write up resembles those of ImportExpert

8 Likes

Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by Joseunlimited(f): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
we no go click anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by gurunlocker: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
NubiLove:
This write up resembles those of ImportExpert

Chop knuckle.... Even if he's not importexpert, he is paying for his post to get to FP in order to sell his e-book....

6 Likes

Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lol...

Nice one Op.
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by dogstyle007(m): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
nice one
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by Yhelay(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ok... Thanks
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by Alienprince(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
OP,How do you refund a buyer's money ?

1 Like

Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by 6sco: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
a
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nonsense
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by Phonefanatic: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Good tips
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by Phonefanatic: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Alienprince:
OP,How do you refund a buyer's money ?

Simply cancel the order mutually
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by ikevictor: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Nice tips. Well done
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by Phonefanatic: 12:07am On Aug 04, 2017
nullboss:
How much do you pay the Mods to push all your trash to front page?

I wish you knew the value of what you call thrash.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by spafu(m): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by PissedOffWeed(m): 1:41am On Aug 04, 2017
Wow!!!!!!!! Nah to hustle out money go buy Laptop oh!!!!!! I can't watch my writing skills go down the drain.......!
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by teelaw4life(m): 2:17am On Aug 04, 2017
I like this guy.
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by Davindal(m): 4:15am On Aug 04, 2017
I have a natural writing skill(talent). How do I make cool cash out of it. considering the nature of my military career?

I need your advices guys, Thanks in advance for you much anticipated responses.
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by toluleke(m): 4:24am On Aug 04, 2017
Wow making sense
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by Johnfavour(m): 4:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Many won't learn from this. Thank God for Freelancing.
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by mhisterdreezy(m): 5:06am On Aug 04, 2017
does fiverr have an app
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by budosky(m): 6:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Why is importexpert changing name? And How many time you wan sell this your ebook?
Gullible nairalanders will kuku fall for this crap.

You said you are making "millions"and you are here selling ebook grin day and night.. Who does that.?

It surely shows you are faking things and your main income point is selling ebooks.

Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by lightblazingnow(m): 7:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Again.. this divert
Re: 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing by generaluthman: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2017
9ce tips

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Market Gains N434bn To Close N11.83tr In February / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira / The STB Mastercard Maestro: Credit and Debit Cards in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.