Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Am APC Member “body And Spirit’’ – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am APC Member “body And Spirit’’ – Saraki (333 Views)

2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / Dino Melaye Nollywood: "Cunning Man Die, Cunning Man Bury Am!" - APC UK Mocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am APC Member “body And Spirit’’ – Saraki by teky: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
President of the Senate, Dr Bukola Saraki, said contrary to insinuations, he was a full member of All Progressives Congress (APC) and remained there “body and spirit’’.

Saraki said at the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) Forum in Abuja that the speculations were part of the mischievous activities against him and urged the public the discountenance them.

He said that those spreading such information were doing so as propaganda for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Saraki, however, blamed the development on inactivity in the APC, saying that the party’s leadership had failed to focus it properly.

www.mulpress.tk

http://mulpress.tk/i-am-apc-member-body-and-spirit-saraki/

1 Share

Re: I Am APC Member “body And Spirit’’ – Saraki by Freeko4: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: I Am APC Member “body And Spirit’’ – Saraki by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pictures?

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid Allowance: Aggrieved Osun Pensioners Organise ‘mock Fidau’ For Aregbesola / Oyegun Is A Focused Politician, North Central Leaders Insist / A Search For Truth In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.