Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,944 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos (20129 Views)

Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / Cult Leader "Jungle Boy" And His Gang Killed By Soldiers In Rivers. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

I'm also using Glo angry angry angry angry

Maybe you dey breed tortoise

U no see as d position close
I bet say d moniker above u na mtn
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by TheMoniker: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
lol
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Emzyme:

U no see as d position close
I bet say d moniker above u na mtn

Maybe but it doesn't mean anything

Glo is super fast here, in fact much better than MTN
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by ShayGirl(f): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Can u imagine! Foolishness get level sha.

How would someone steal a fully loaded wheelbarrow and expect not to be caught wen its not like he would fly away with it undecided
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by nicegal76(f): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:
I was expecting a barrow of Gucci and Prada clothes. Disappointed, yet again with the aba made rags they went to steal.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-eYlDBARQ4KI/VjRW82Eng6I/AAAAAAACI5E/M-J4auWyj1w/s400/Mohammadu_Buhari_5.gif[/img]
do you have manners at all? I doubt because you lack home training,, why would you call someone's effort rags ? Don't display your stupidity publicly
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by managersam: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:
I was expecting a barrow of Gucci and Prada clothes. Disappointed, yet again with the aba made rags they went to steal.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-eYlDBARQ4KI/VjRW82Eng6I/AAAAAAACI5E/M-J4auWyj1w/s400/Mohammadu_Buhari_5.gif[/img]

Nairalandcs
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
he get luck if nah the other side those skull miners will make human barbeque out of him, and come back in the night to mine his skull and remaining vital body parts
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by cyborg123(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
All I see is hunger. That's no justification for crime though.
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by positivetaught: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
if u ask dem now, dem go say dem de do deals n runs, now kasala don't happen, wahala dey ooh.
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by ojojoshuaseun: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
y these guys love to steal when they suppose to work mteew
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by mykh01(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
dhope001:
Imagine the owner struggle with this to make earn meat. Those boys still want to make him cry. Please check the home of those boys they must be traced to their family. Some things worry from there.
Whats the name of your english teacher? guy you murder english
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by flyca: 4:57am On Aug 04, 2017
dhope001:
Imagine the owner struggle with this to make earn meat. Those boys still want to make him cry. Please check the home of those boys they must be traced to their family. Some things worry from there.

...ends meet.
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by Taeewo(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by ufuosman(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2017
imagine wetin person go thief
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by AleeDee(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2017
As I heard wheel barrow I tot its benue

disappointed
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
When a governor donated wheelbarrows to jobless youth...
Re: Young Man And His Gang Steal Wheel Barrow Of Clothes, Then This Happens. Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Victoria84:
..........................GBAGAUN�����
to make ends meet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay N1m Fine If They Hire Undocumented Migrants From January 2020 / Man Who Stole A Motorcycle Burnt To Ashes In Gwada, Niger State / Suspected Boko Haram Terrorist Aliko Nabbed By Soldiers In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.