Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today (7527 Views)

SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid / Trouble As Nri Community Threatens To Sue Ipob Leader N. Kanu Over Alleged Taboo / Arewa Youths Parley Ohanaeze, Says Leaving N. Kanu To Go Unpunished Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Oblang:

Lol. U think one idiot can just wake up from nowhere and claim he's telling one useless truth and come and brainwash yorubas. Oyo is his case.

Allow the Yorubas to speak. Your opinion is yours to keep.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by slyd90(m): 12:56am On Aug 04, 2017
Those idiots must be high on Osogbo weed
Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Oblang(m): 12:57am On Aug 04, 2017
5DMindset:

Allow the Yorubas to speak. Your opinion is yours to keep.

Lol I hear u.
Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2017
slyd90:
You havent got MB to watch the video ? Why not beg someone to help pay internet so you can watch the video.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by slyd90(m): 1:04am On Aug 04, 2017
5DMindset:
You havent got MB to watch the video ? Why not beg someone to help pay internet so you can watch the video.

i guess u can be that somebody..
hw abt that??
Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by nototribalist: 1:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Oblang:

Lol. U think one idiot can just wake up from nowhere and claim he's telling one useless truth and come and brainwash yorubas. Oyo is his case.
after watching this and you're still making such comment, that means your own case is TB Joshua things. I don't think anyone can help you from here.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by nototribalist: 1:08am On Aug 04, 2017
slyd90:
kids, it's obvious you've not watch the video

5 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 04, 2017
slyd90:

i guess u can be that somebody..
hw abt that??
I am not Yoruba, I cant represent the Yorubas, one of you should represent you not a stranger like me.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Akwadefender1: 3:18am On Aug 04, 2017
The youth must stand up to these vampires of leaders and take back Nigeria from their grip

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by gentleedu(m): 5:46am On Aug 04, 2017
5DMindset:

I wish this guy can sacrifice himself like Nnamdi and lead the Yorubas. This guy knows the truth that we have been talking about. He is very sound.
exactly my brother. we are sick and tired of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2017
Please can the OP add Tonto dikeh to the topic as a cover so it gets to front page. Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Mereze2244: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2017
See, This guy just said it all, the problem we Hv in this country is not about our religion but our politicians and fulanis that was smugle into the country, they Hv killed all system making sure that all thier children school abroad, making provision for them even when they are not done or through with their education, name them Sasaki, okoloawusa, buhari, name them all, their children are all schooling outside the country and u want them to change educational system for Gud, my brother to say the truth u are just dreaming, thou I know religion contributed a negative part of all this happening but I can assure u, had it been thing following the right track it wouldn't be bad as it is now, why will one tribe want rule forever, and again the worst part, u want to force on people from one earthng to practice Islamic by trying to islamazing Nigeria, religion is never the problem but the orientation giving to us by all this thieves call politicians, Bcs I know many countries practicing deferent religion but still leave in Gud terms but in Nigeria is not like that, like the Gud follower said we should start telling our the truth which is if Nigeria still working, probably no. Look at the hole world � at today other countries manufacture their uses but did Nigeria did so, the only employment we Hv in Nigeria today is employment of security egency which use to slave us, intimidate us, mame us, killing us, worst of all making sure we remains stagnant. I feel sorry to all of us, if we don't rise up to defend even our children we even suffer worst then what we suffer, do u know Nigeria need split, is very simple a common philosophy in most of any Nigeria man today is, if want u want ur Nigeria to be Gud for u then u Hv to get money which simply means you can do anything to Hv money. Early the better.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Ngokafor(f): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Very insightful only the wise can decipher..The system Nigeria operates with presently is deeply flawed and must be done away with for peace to reign..

.My reasons for supporting Nnamdi Kanu is not becuase he is perfect,cos he is far from perfection,but i have realised overtime that the hausa-fulani muslims who think they own Nigeria and every humans therein needs to be put in their places..by any means necessary..

..The South/non Christians are in big trouble..unfortunately,90% do not know that.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by TheKingIsHere: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Lalasticlala food is ready o

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by honourhim: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Lalasticlala food is ready o

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by tanteta(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by omoharry(f): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Waooo! waooo! this is really a food for thought.we come here every day to fight ourselves while our leaders unite to loot our treasury..sometimes I wonder if majority of us are stupid or cowards. Suffering and smiling is our motto: Fela sang about this several years ago.We follow our leaders blindly without asking discerning questions on why we are following them or their parties.We elect leaders base on sentiment without even checking if the person is sound intellectually enough for leadership or morally upright to rule us...at the end of the day everything falls back to zero and history is seen repeating itself again.
I think majority of Nigerians are stupid..becos it only a stupid man that will continue to repeat doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result ;It really a hopeless situation. I have said it before that the leaders are not the problem but the followers..we vote for them, worship and defend them as long as they throw crumps at us to keep us busy, even when we know they handpicks from their God fathers, we don't care to know..what do we expect then? they will always answer to their god fathers to repay investment, and leave the masses the same way they met them or even make their situation worse. 2019 is coming and we will still make the same mistake.we need national orientation to re-correct our way or reasoning.
Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by nabiz(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
This is the type of person I will proudly beg to come and lead me as a President without minding whether minding his tribe. I love this young man. How can I get him contact

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by amanda2013(f): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Following
Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Warship: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2017
This message must be spread far and wide

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
...a very deep revealing video. The truth the say is the oxygen of the soul. Nigeria has a date with destiny and only justice, even distribution of our resources, real restructuring or true fiscal federalism, merit system can save her from going extinction.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
I am currently watching the video and the guy is making sense. The contrary opinion of a dirty Yoruba moslem apc political jobber who will come here to say the speaker is not speaking for yoruba is inconsequential in this regard.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by BabaRamotu1988: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
ColonelDrake:
I am currently watching the video and the guy is making sense. The contrary opinion of a dirty Yoruba moslem apc political jobber who will come here to say the speaker is not speaking for yoruba is inconsequential in this regard.
i keep saying it
yeroba Muslims are the problem of yerobas and unfortunately they are littered round the social media

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by ibadantiti(f): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
read this very insightful

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
After 2 days it is obvious that NL mods are trying to bury this thread.

Why can't this thread be placed on front page like every other thread that castigates the IPOB struggle?

The only possible explanation is that the video is nothing but the truth, it seems the mods on NL are enemy of the masses they will do everything to hide the truth from the oppressed masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by bukifemi1: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2017
Nawoo must watch

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by bukifemi1: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by ibadantiti(f): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
ba wooo
Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by jargo89(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
ColonelDrake:
U cant preach against hatred and be the embodiment of hatred itself. If you cant tolerate and respect another man's religion and tribe, it shows you are still in a primitive state mind. Every man has a right to what they believe. If anybody is against wat the speaker, it doznt mk him/her dirty. It just makes such person opinionated.

Hatred in itself is denigrating. Stop it b4 asking others to

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
This thread should be delayed till tomorrow morning before hitting front page so no one will give excuse that they didn't watch the video and should also be allowed to remain on the politics session like that "Niaraland says no to secession" thread. So as to enable it sink into some peoples brains.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by Hollysaint: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
i hope this brings peace and unity to southern nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension As Oduduwa Elites Back N.kanu Up Today by PeterObi2019(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lalasticlala pls this is front page worthy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Not In Control Of 7 Local Governments - Nigerian Army / Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) / 62 Yrs Old Madonna Hits The Club In Full Breasts Baring Outfit - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.