Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap (10150 Views)

World Bank Massive Recruitment 2017- Application Guide And Method Of Application / OPEC Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - Application Guidelines And Method Of Application / Berger Paints Is Recruiting - See Application Guide And Method Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by olupotan(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2017
Not ealier than 2016 means it is for people who served in 2016 and after. 2015 backward not eligible
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by vincentvinkincin(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
I nid someone contact dat v submitted biko. I nid assistance please
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by martinsfm(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
vincentvinkincin:
I nid someone contact dat v submitted biko. I nid assistance please
oga just post ur issue.. peeps will help u
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by vincentvinkincin(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
getting to the next stage. if I click on next it wont load
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by martinsfm(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
vincentvinkincin:
getting to the next stage. if I click on next it wont load
d issue sd be ur nysc .. wen u click on yes completed.. d next question would be if not. Fill in ur expected completion date.. den put ur nysc completed date.u gt?

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by vincentvinkincin(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
I didn't even c column for that
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by UltimCyclerGuru: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Realex007:
I can't get to the next stage after pre-screening. Filled everything. Is it submit or next I will click?

Have you gotten to the NYSC stage ?
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by chosen22: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
martinsfm:
d issue sd be ur nysc .. wen u click on yes completed.. d next question would be if not. Fill in ur expected completion date.. den put ur nysc completed date.u gt?

I sight you MARTINSFM.
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by martinsfm(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
chosen22:

I sight you MARTINSFM.
my oga... im loyal sir
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by chosen22: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
I just received a mail from dragnet to log in and proceed to next stage via their website.

Note: I reapplied via e-recruiter when the position was re-advertised
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by FAMILY247(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
So the position was readvertised and I didn't bother applying again since I had applied earlier, and I just discover that they are sending aptitude test mail to people and am yet to get mine. Please house I need clarification.
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by Adedrizzy(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2017
I also didnt reapply but i was sent a mail yesterday from dragnet to continue with my application and when i opened the link, it turned out to be a fresh application i'm filling. I dont know if thats the same for anyone here?
Re: Coca-cola Massive Recruitment 2017 - See Application Guidelines And Method Of Ap by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2017
following that apply link here, am seeing job isn't currently available!, pls any other procedure to get to apply?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Barriers To Employment / Dpr Recruiting / Apply For Google Launchpad Accelerator For African Startups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.