Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,194 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

She Was Born Without Eyes: ‘my Eyes Are Her Eyes’ Says Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Was Born Without Eyes: ‘my Eyes Are Her Eyes’ Says Mother (553 Views)

Drama As Man Says Mother In-law He Impregnated Seduced Him (photos) / Mother Left Baby Born Without Eyes To Starve To Death In Kenya / Mother Shares Touching Story Of Her Beautiful Daughter Born Without Eyes- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Born Without Eyes: ‘my Eyes Are Her Eyes’ Says Mother by UnbrokenChords: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Instagram user and young mother, Kiara shanee has melted hearts in an emotional post penned on her Instagram handle on having a blind daughter at birth.

She explained her Joy of holding her baby, to later finding out she was born blind.

Kiara whose story has since gone viral, has vowed to to be her baby’s eyes come rain , come shine. And everyone is moved.

She has been able to raise $14,000 out of the$10,000 fund, she appealed for, in securing her daughter’s future.

Her story:

“When we found out I was having a baby girl, I was so excited and started planning her whole life out in my head. Dance schools, gymnastics, modelling etc. All cute things that little girls do. And to top it off, my best friend proposed to me, taking the next step to making our family one!

Life was looking up and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. I ate all kinds of healthy foods, drank the best water, Google was life and avocado became my best friend lol.

The day came on 3.15.2017 at 5:34am after having labour pains for almost two days. It was a natural and easy birth and God blessed me with a beautiful baby girl – Kensley Ayanna. But I noticed something.. it was a big lump under her left eye and her eyes were swollen. I asked the nurses and doctors I saw that day and everyone told me it would go down, not to worry about it. But I pressed on because I wanted her to open her eyes.. to see me and her dad. The next day we were hit with heart breaking news. “We didn’t find any”, is what they said to us.

My heart fell to my stomach. My fiancé broken like never before. In an instant it pulled us closer together. With my mom by my side, they helped me to be STRONG. I had no other choice. It felt like a dream. My baby girl has a rare genetic disorder called Anophthalmia (born without eyes). Like what? Why me? Why her? But I soon realised what was best for her was me and what was best for me was her! Today I no longer have those questions.

God makes no mistakes. During ultrasounds she would cover her face or turn her head because she was meant to be here. I will treat my daughter as normal because she is normal. A healthy baby girl who has the advantage of not seeing the ugliness in the world the way I do.

To meet and love someone for who they are, not what they see. To surpass all limitations and expectations. Kensley will have to work a little harder but yes, I will see to it as her mother that NOTHING stands in her way. For now my eyes are hers and I will show my daughter nothing but how to be the strongest and smartest black woman there is with all the confidence in the world!” #anophthalm

I salute the courage of this young mother and her amazing positive attitude. Hope she continues to stay strong for this little angel. No doubt, with a strong mother like Kiara, she will sure go on to achieve all she desires to.

BE INSPIRED!!…

More Pictures @ http://www.unbrokenchords.com/she-was-born-without-eyes-my-eyes-are-her-eyes-says-mother/

Source: www.unbrokenchords.com

Re: She Was Born Without Eyes: ‘my Eyes Are Her Eyes’ Says Mother by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Almighty God has everything planned, we can only pray for his guidance. God makes no mistake!

Meanwhile, in 9ja some girls would deliberately dump thier newborn in gutter or landfill.
Re: She Was Born Without Eyes: ‘my Eyes Are Her Eyes’ Says Mother by UnbrokenChords: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
I Swear... She is beyound beautiful; She is a MIRACLE....
BE INSPIRED.
Re: She Was Born Without Eyes: ‘my Eyes Are Her Eyes’ Says Mother by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
So touching

Re: She Was Born Without Eyes: ‘my Eyes Are Her Eyes’ Says Mother by stGabrielo(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
cry cry cryoh God of Abraham,I believe you do and create everything on purpose...YOUR IMPERIAL MAJESTY

(1) (Reply)

Uk Use Compaq Laptop For Swap With Phone / Hope For Those Who Still Believe / “my Husband Is Lazy And Frustrated" - Fed-up Wife Cries Out To Court For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.