Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. (2101 Views)

Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Wicked Comment By A Guy On A Girls Fbk Page For Ass Showing(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by peternatan(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
You find it difficult to win a girls heart, here is the solution

https://peternatan..com.ng/2017/05/7-things-you-must-do-to-impress-and.html
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
If its not money then forget about it
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by DarkMagic(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Money is the master key...
U can ask tblaack cheesy
grin
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by peternatan(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
DarkMagic:
Money is the master key... U can ask tblaack cheesy grin
not money alone bro
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
All these people shouting money, una matter tire me sha.
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Damzy624(m): 2:09am On Aug 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by peternatan(m): 12:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
All these people shouting money, una matter tire me sha.
like all girls go after money
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 06, 2017
peternatan:

like all girls go after money
You can't use only money to win a girl's heart, I consider other things like looks, intelligence, smartness, neatness, attitude and height grin.

If you have money and you are not intelligent, you are just wasting your time, I wouldn't want you be below par where I am, I need someone that can add meaningful contribution to what I am saying not being dumb.
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Nedfed(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2017
peternatan:

You find it difficult to win a girls heart, here is the solution

https://peternatan..com.ng/2017/05/7-things-you-must-do-to-impress-and.html
Op ur head need to be kick
You want to show us keys and you still hiding it, sure you're ok?
Well to me, I think money is the only way so far is 9ja babe.
Cos wit MONEY dey can even date MONKEY.

Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by peternatan(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Nedfed:

Op ur head need to be kick
You want to show us keys and you still hiding it, sure you're ok?
Well to me, I think money is the only way so far is 9ja babe.
Cos wit MONEY dey can even date MONKEY.

Uncle nedved...you are stingy ooo....u cannot even click d link...
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Archangel15: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
You can't use only money to win a girl's heart, I consider other things like looks, intelligence, smartness, neatness, attitude and height grin.

If you have money and you are not intelligence, you are just wasting your time, I wouldn't want you be below par where I am, I need someone that can add meaningful contribution to what I am saying not being dumb.

That's what all girls say enough dough is flashed before their eyes.

They be singing ' banana fall on me'.

Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2017
Archangel15:

That's what all girls say enough dough is flashed before their eyes.

Then they be singing ' banana fall on me'.
If only you knew me, you won't be saying this...tongue.
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Archangel15: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
If only you knew me, you won't be saying this...tongue.

You're female dazall..
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Archangel15:

You're female dazall..
Yes I am a female, that doesn't mean you should generalize all female are after money, if you are rich and daft, I won't date you simple.
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Archangel15: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
Yes I am a female, that doesn't mean you should generalize all female are after money, if you are rich and daft, I won't date you simple.

Hahahaha.
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Archangel15:

Hahahaha.
Continue laughing at your idiosyncrasy.
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2017
what are the tip to become millionaire angry

1 Like

Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Archangel15: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:
Continue laughing at your idiosyncrasy.

Make I no laugh again hahahaha.
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Nedfed(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2017
peternatan:

Uncle nedved...you are stingy ooo....u cannot even click d link...
Lol grin
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by peternatan(m): 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rorachy:

The guy doesn't know there are many hardworking ladies out there that earn more than a guy..
you only win a lazy lady s heart with money!
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by peternatan(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
what are the tip to become millionaire angry

Work hard
Save
invest
spend wisely
.....add God to the point
Re: Five Secret Keys To Win A Girls Heart. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
peternatan:

The guy doesn't know there are many hardworking ladies out there that earn more than a guy..
you only win a lazy lady s heart with money!
Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

When She Keep Sucking and You Cum... / Who Is Pastor David Wilson? (the Pastor Who Was Caught Eating P***y Of A Woman) / Atheists Dating In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.