Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Rapper Vic O. Announces Intention To Run For Governor Of His State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Vic O. Announces Intention To Run For Governor Of His State (710 Views)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Photos: 2face Idibia Pays Condolence Visit To His State, Benue, Over The Recent / Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Vic O. Announces Intention To Run For Governor Of His State by Thomasloaded(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Nigerian controversial rapper, Victor Ncha Odu popularly known as Vic O, said he want to contest for Cross River State governorship election. The singer joins others celebrity like, Kcee and Terry G that wants be the next governor of their states.

See others celebrity below that wants to be a governor.

Source: http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/08/self-claimed-nigerian-best-rapper-vic-o.html

Re: Rapper Vic O. Announces Intention To Run For Governor Of His State by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2017
grin

Na wa ooo. This is deception.
Re: Rapper Vic O. Announces Intention To Run For Governor Of His State by dyadeleye(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2017
I will rather vote for Evans!

Re: Rapper Vic O. Announces Intention To Run For Governor Of His State by IamLovely: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2017
i am just laughing grin cheesy
Re: Rapper Vic O. Announces Intention To Run For Governor Of His State by adaksbullet: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Wen we Nwamaikpe we runned for nl govnor? undecided
Re: Rapper Vic O. Announces Intention To Run For Governor Of His State by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2017
This is a joke right ?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Vic O. Announces Intention To Run For Governor Of His State by nepapole(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Abeg this nonsens trend shud be stopped asap.
Re: Rapper Vic O. Announces Intention To Run For Governor Of His State by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2017
cheesy

What does he mean by "including my salary"

My guy is even speaking 'Americanan' English cheesy

I wana gonna for rivers state cheesy

Let me go start preparing for my own state since that's now a new trend

(1) (Reply)

Sex Positions To Try If He Has A Big Pen1s / Born Again Actress Tonto Dike Writes Open Letter To Her Father In Heaven.. / Bobrisky Twerking In New His New Video On IG (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.