Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,162 members, 7,916,396 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Resigned To Save My Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Resigned To Save My Life (624 Views)

Why I Resigned As CJN - Walter Onnoghen / Onnoghen Resigned To Avoid Being Dismissed - Prof. Itse Sagay / Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Resigned To Save My Life by oliviablog(f): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2017
I Resigned To Save My Life

His letter of resignation was read by the Deputy Speaker, Hassan Abdullahi, who presided over plenary, which later elected Majority Leader, Kolawole Matthew, as the new Speaker, unopposed.

The crises rocking Kogi State House of Assembly took a new dimension yesterday, as, unexpectedly, the Speaker, Umar Ahmed, resigned his position.
Umar Imam Ahmed’s resignation came exactly a week after the 25-member House passed a vote of confidence on him and less than 48 hours after the Assembly was invaded by hoodlums that disrupted plen............
READ MORE: https://oliviablogng..com.ng/2017/08/i-resigned-to-save-my-life-crises.html

Re: I Resigned To Save My Life by Josephjnr(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2017
Kogi state.
Re: I Resigned To Save My Life by Jostico: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2017
bro, thank you for not being stubborn about losing your life
Re: I Resigned To Save My Life by Bigii(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2017
Akpais on display. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Deplorable State Of A Federal Road In Delta State / No Election In Brafra Land Still Stands. / El-rufai :what President Buhari Must Do As He Resumes Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.