Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,382 members, 7,901,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:55 PM

Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures (48415 Views)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Bum Shorts In New Photos / Single Mother Rock Her Son NYSC Khaki After Returning From Camp. PHOTOS / The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by femi4: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Like mother, like daughter, who's her father because no man in his right senses would leave his daughter that way, Her mother has failed
Father ke? Such family no dey get father figure.

Any woman that see her body as an asseet, must have low IQ
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by Pain(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2017
You can always forecast what a girl will look like in some years time by simply looking @ her mum
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by eyinjuege: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Is that not night wear/pyjamas?

All these local bloggers sef

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2017
femi4:
Father ke? Such family no dey get father figure.

Any woman that see her body as an asseet, must have low IQ
It's obvious they don't
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by oracledeg8: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2017
kissokey next post plss
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by oracledeg8: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] kiss
Pain:
You can always forecast what a girl will look like in some years time by simply looking @ her mum
cool
Pain:
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by jay2pee(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Na their way nah.... Bigger olosho and smaller olosho
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by Leonbonapart(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Like mother, like daughter, who's her father because no man in his right senses would leave his daughter that way, Her mother has failed
yes she has.... more like a single mom too. The girl lack scolding and discipline of a father
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by smartnero24(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2017
What's this woman tryna achieve?

She sef wan dey sell market...... Clients yakpa.
I bet the lines are already beeping. Dms full
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2017
Leonbonapart:
yes she has.... more like a single mom too. The girl lack scolding and discipline of a father
It's their life tho, the thing would haunt her later
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by greatman247(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
o boy, see fresh laps grin

a party with both mother and child will be so.... lit

Bad guy you are grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by ReachHard: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Why didnt they turn their backs for us...Radarada
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by fortunechy(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2017
end time mother
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by Ohaneche(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Is it this thing? She was my ex from 9pm last night until we got separated at 6am this morning,
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by Emmawa(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2017
The resemblance is so much that I'll said she was vomited by her mum.
viviangist:
@Viviangist

The young Nigerian actress and her beautiful mother are currently rocking North Carolina WITH these "Sure Outfits" 

The beautiful actress dropped the picture and wrote: "When you have a twin as your mother #creamyyo #reginadaniels #creamysquad #creamyq"

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.com.ng/regina-daniels-and-mother-rock-bom-shots-in-new-pictures
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by dareerah(f): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2017
So we should come and go and die? elo joko jare..
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by Achadu76: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
One love to all NL condemning this kind of useless post coming from senseless beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by gGGODDd(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Definitely producers must fon run trisome with d both. fvck mama fvck pikin. my sympathy to d dad of dat gal, he must b passin thru some emotional trauma
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Python begets python
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by Nov6(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nice pix jare. Make person wey no like am hang himself
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by ensamy(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
I can knack the mother and daughter. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by babatee1985(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Abeg who steal my vaseline
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by hokafor(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Where is the father? Either the man is dead as result of heartattact or he is counting his loses
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by Yeligray(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
o boy, see fresh laps grin
a threes.ome with both mother and child will be so.... lit
receive the ability to rea.son well.
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by Yeligray(m): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
angelxxx20:
Mummy please keep sampling her for this boys with heavy rod ....flavour and crews are watching u hear...u go soon come dey cry for us to advice u
Okoyiboz3:

Even if the daughter is senseless, the mother shouldn't be foolish.

See them looking as if they're preparing for a threes0me.
Husty:
If I lick my lips for this gal now they will call me pedophile. .
Ohaneche:
Is it this thing? She was my ex from 9pm last night until we got separated at 6am this morning,
Husty:
No place like Nigeria.. But una no get joy oo
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by Yeligray(m): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
gGGODDd:
Definitely producers must fon run trisome with d both. fvck mama fvck pikin. my sympathy to d dad of dat gal, he must b passin thru some emotional trauma
ensamy:
babatee1985:
angelxxx20:
Mummy please keep sampling her for this boys with heavy rod ....flavour and crews are watching u hear...u go soon come dey cry for us to advice u
Okoyiboz3:

Husty:
Ohaneche:
Husty:
No place like naija...
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by Yeligray(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
gGGODDd:
ensamy:
babatee1985:
angelxxx20:
Okoyiboz3:

Husty:
Ohaneche:
Husty:
No place like naija..
Re: Regina Daniels And Mother Rock Bum Shorts In New Pictures by Yeligray(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
gGGODDd:
ensamy:
babatee1985:
angelxxx20:
Okoyiboz3:

Husty:
Ohaneche:
Husty:
chai..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About / Ruggedman: Why Is Just Nollywood Actresses That Are Buying Cars, Building Houses / 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.